Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So apparently both of these specials were suppose to air this month and neither have been announced. Do you think they will air on TV or will Mattel flop and not do it?

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ghouls Rule was never intended to air on TV in the US. Fight on no idea, maybe closer to the game release.

Thats not what I heard, Nick was going to air 4 specials this year, Valentine's Day special and Spring Break specials were aired and these two I mentioned of Ghouls Rule and Fright were to also air this year.

ALL NEW DOUBLE FEATURE DVD IS COMING CHECK OUT THE TRAILER,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vot35eh6zsc

It was four specials -- it seems like that 4th special was changed into the Ghouls Rule movie. It seems really iffy if Friday Night Frights will air or not. It should have aired in July so maybe they have just dropped it all together. Maybe Mattel was expecting the video game to hit shelves in July, but since it didn't they held off on the special -- or maybe it will air with the Nov 13 game release. I wonder if all the troubles with Sweet 1600 Cupid caused Mattel to back off on promoting the different lines on with TV specials all together. 

Or they are realizing how much they can make on DVD sales which makes sense.

Haha possibly.

Ghouls Rule is out on DVD in UK

GHOULS RULE IS AIRING IN THE U.S.A. ON OCTOBER 26TH AT 6PM ON NICK!!!!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service