Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Freaky Fusion-Inspired and CAM Inner Monster Accesories.

Some new stuff that's been found on Taobao, including headbands from the budget FF dolls, and plastic wigs from the CAM Inner Monster add-on packs;

http://momdusa.tumblr.com/post/87774051826/victhorlilmonster-inner-...

http://momdusa.tumblr.com/post/87749257436/sassking-trevor-items-i-...

The green wig looks like it's been put on backwards, based on those leaked pics from late last year. (it's supposed to have the blunt cut bangs & curls at the front).

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, I'm thinking those hexagonal glasses are for the 'Save Frankie' line, based on Frankie's frequent use of bolts & nuts. Could they possibly be for Jackson? Also, I love FF-inspired Frankie boots, the lightning bolt heel is really cool & makes them unique from NS Clawdeen's pair.

Thanks for sharing! The plastic wigs for the Inner Monster line are alot cuter then I originally thought :)

I looked up the available Inner Monster pictures online, and this plastic red wig is actually not on any of the pictures. Not in the feature packs, not in the add-on packs and also not in the new upcoming Monster maker thing. So, there's more CaM or Inner Monster coming up then what we know of, I guess :D

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. I quite like it, though. The ponytail looks like candy floss/cotton candy.

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

I looked up the available Inner Monster pictures online, and this plastic red wig is actually not on any of the pictures. Not in the feature packs, not in the add-on packs and also not in the new upcoming Monster maker thing. So, there's more CaM or Inner Monster coming up then what we know of, I guess :D

Yeah I really like it too :) I hope we'll see what set it comes with soon, I wanna know what the rest of the set is.

Amaranthe said:

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. I quite like it, though. The ponytail looks like candy floss/cotton candy.

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service