Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Frankie Stein Skull Shores Exclusive To Tesco and new starting screen?

Hi, so today I was casually looking on Monsterhigh.com until I saw a banner saying Skull Shores Frankie Stein in black and white available exclusively at Tesco. Just like Toralei. Also I realised that there is a new starting screen for Monsterhigh.com aswell. It features Frankie, Jackson, Toralei, Meowlody, Purrsephone, Abbey, Clawdeen, Spectra and Ghoulia. Also it includes a sneak peek of the starting screen in black and white with Fintastic Rescue. The characters are part of Fintastic Rescue the movie.

Yet again another sneak peek of what going on in Monster High.

Here's the link:

http://www.monsterhigh.com/

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About the Frankie thing . . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was literally jumping up and down when I read this because I'm going to tesco today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go to the catacombs and play Fintastic Rescue!

I got her

Werewolfsisters72 said:

About the Frankie thing . . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was literally jumping up and down when I read this because I'm going to tesco today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black and white SS Frankie is available like. .. Everywhere. I have three, two from Walmart and one from Khol's. Screen cap the banned if you see it again?

This is UK, here we have no WalMart's or Khol's...I don't even know what Khol's is xD

Milky Milksake said:

The black and white SS Frankie is available like. .. Everywhere. I have three, two from Walmart and one from Khol's. Screen cap the banned if you see it again?

We Are Talking About UK. And What Is Khol's???

Milky Milksake said:

you have howleen?

Florida Fly said:

Milky Milksake said:

wow cool you should look on
youtube.com and type in
monster high drusilla
and nessi they
have lots of dolls and monster
high plushies

Just to let everyone know that I do live in the UK and shops where Monster High dolls are:

Sainsburys

Asda

Toymaster

Wilkinsons

The Internet

Toys R Us 

Argos

Tesco

Morrisons

And any other toy shops.

We do not have Walmart, Kohls, Justice, Target, and more american shops.

She is not rare and i got her in early February . She might be rare in USA but not here. 
zoey peterson said:

you have howleen?

Florida Fly said:

Milky Milksake said:

Yeah, I got her the day she came out! And what the Sweet Fang is Khol's?

Florida Fly said:

She is not rare and i got her in early February . She might be rare in USA but not here. 
zoey peterson said:

you have howleen?

Florida Fly said:

Milky Milksake said:

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service