Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has this been found in stores yet

Views: 1165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only in Mexico - there was a picture of a store with them and the Coffin Bean dolls on shelves.

someone is claiming it's been sight in oregon or something on one of the facebooks.

Can you post a link

SunStrker said:

someone is claiming it's been sight in oregon or something on one of the facebooks.

There's several claims of Picnic Casket, Slo Mo, and FCA Operetta finds in several states on Complete List of MH dolls. They're bad examples because some claim to be found in Target or at Justice, when exclusive to Walmart or TRU. No pictures have been provided or specifics of the stores location. If Target is doing best at getting Slo Mo...it is pretty worthless because their numerical system leaves a Much to be desired. My TRU recognized the UPC for Picnic Casket, but said it is Extreneky back ordered. The weather hasn't helped. Someone in Dayton, Ohio claims to have found it. The TRU fulfillment center is located in Groveport, Ohio...so they and surrounding areas would appear to get the 2 pack first based on location. Weather has been cited as another problem in shipments getting to stores. The Picnic Casket has definitely been in stores in Mexico...which usually means a couple weeks before the US receives them. Canada is also reportedly seeing them Finally, along with FCA Operetta.
People claim to gave found FCA a Operetta, but only a box in Portuguese has been seen. An employee at a Walmart in Tennessee scanned the UPC code, which was recognized, but said it wasn't due to be out until February 10th. This is a reliable friend of mine at was told this...as for the employees reliability, well...that could be a complete other situation.
Bottom line is...IF they were being located, they would be on eBay. The Scalpers are pretty good at what they do. I wish they would just out them online. Amazon has been attempting to limit how many people can order (ie Viperine and Coffin Bean Toralei). There is some ways around it, but it is time consuming. They must not want to pay the shipping usually offers by Amazon...but when they're on eBay, then it is the sign that they're officially being found,

It was someone on the Monster High Collectors facebook, it's a closed group so a link won't work.

Hi there! Interesting you say FCA Operetta has been found in Portuguese box. This must be for the Brazilian market. I'm in Portugal, and we're in a total time warp over here. I don't even look in the shops here anymore, i just buy from overseas, UK, and amazon.com. Interestingly, power ghouls torelei was in abundance here, but not one single FCA, Scaremester, Art class, in fact, NOTHING new here. maybe we'll get them for NEXT christmas LOL . My local place just had a big scaris display for THIS Christmas!!!!

Snowflake said:
There's several claims of Picnic Casket, Slo Mo, and FCA Operetta finds in several states on Complete List of MH dolls. They're bad examples because some claim to be found in Target or at Justice, when exclusive to Walmart or TRU. No pictures have been provided or specifics of the stores location. If Target is doing best at getting Slo Mo...it is pretty worthless because their numerical system leaves a Much to be desired. My TRU recognized the UPC for Picnic Casket, but said it is Extreneky back ordered. The weather hasn't helped. Someone in Dayton, Ohio claims to have found it. The TRU fulfillment center is located in Groveport, Ohio...so they and surrounding areas would appear to get the 2 pack first based on location. Weather has been cited as another problem in shipments getting to stores. The Picnic Casket has definitely been in stores in Mexico...which usually means a couple weeks before the US receives them. Canada is also reportedly seeing them Finally, along with FCA Operetta.
People claim to gave found FCA a Operetta, but only a box in Portuguese has been seen. An employee at a Walmart in Tennessee scanned the UPC code, which was recognized, but said it wasn't due to be out until February 10th. This is a reliable friend of mine at was told this...as for the employees reliability, well...that could be a complete other situation.
Bottom line is...IF they were being located, they would be on eBay. The Scalpers are pretty good at what they do. I wish they would just out them online. Amazon has been attempting to limit how many people can order (ie Viperine and Coffin Bean Toralei). There is some ways around it, but it is time consuming. They must not want to pay the shipping usually offers by Amazon...but when they're on eBay, then it is the sign that they're officially being found,
I have a pic of the box. If you can find her...I would've happy to trade you newer dolls you may be waiting for. I figured it was Brazilian because of the Portugese box.
Attachments:
Sorry..here is the box...lol
Attachments:
The picture from Mexico with the 2 pack is definitely confirmed. Possibly a store called Soriana. The Picnic Casket is all the way in the corner on the end. They have Coffin Bean dolls too in this pic.
Attachments:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service