Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello!

Is this my first open RP? XD

Anyhoodle.

I will only allow the first three people who ask to join. (I will give out two free passes to friends of mine)

FREE PASSES GO TO CAMI AND GAZZY.

If you two don't want to join, tell me and I will give someone else your free pass.

Other People:

1: Volcanica is flamin! (Annelise)

2: Mrs. Styles

3: Gregory

I know that there are tons of "Slender" RPs out there, and they eventually get extremely boring.

But this RP isn't about the forest version of Slender. I was thinking we could RP about Slender: Mansion.

I was also thinking (Good god, I need to stop thinking so much!) that I could bend the rules a little bit. *bends* Well... not a little bit. A lot. I'm adding a little bit of CreepyPasta to it, for effect. (Affect? Ah, who cares)

*dramatic lighting*

Our OCs wake up, confused, next to a large mansion. No one remembers anything. They only remember their name and their age. They decide to go in and explore. They meet others and roam the halls of the enormous mansion. But they soon realize that they're not alone. That they're being stalked by a man in a suit. This man is rather strange. He is thin and tall. His skin looks like it was bleached white. He is called the Slenderman. The weirdest thing about this man is his lack of a face. That's right. He is faceless. But he is not the only one roaming the dim halls of the mansion. There are more. A teenager with no eyes, just dark sockets. A killer with a smile carved into his face. A child with bleeding eyes. A smiling dog. And they're all watching the OCs' every move.

*fixes lighting*

Woo! I also have rules (which I never type up, cause I'm lazy, but this is an open RP and I feel like it needs rules).

RULES:

1. You can only use OCs

2. I have the right to kick you out of the RP if you cause trouble.

3. If you use first person, do NOT do this:

Anna

I walk into the pet shop and see an adorable dog. I go over and pet it, grinning from ear to ear.

Emily

"That's such a cute dog!" I exclaim.

Anna

"I know. I think I will buy it!" I say, smiling.

I HATE HATE HATE HAAAATE that. So don't do it. Or I will kick you out.

4. Use proper grammar/spelling. I will kick you out if you type like this:

i run arund tring to find mi lost dog he is soooooooo fluffie and cutie i wuv him soooo much i hav to find him rite NOW.

Or:

hey! *runs over to angelica* what r u doing i ask. oh nothin she tells me im just looking for my lost rabbit *looks around* well i dnt see it i say.

Don't. Please.

5. Don't make your comment confusing. Please.

6. Please don't end the story really soon. It will eventually come to a stop on it's own.

7. Don't "cheat" and make it seem like the momentos are all in one room. Don't. Please.

8: I am the only one who gets to be the CreepyPasta characters (besides Slendy). What? That's not fair? Life isn't fair, kid. I've been exploring CreepyPasta for a long time and know what the characters do (most of them, anyway). You can mention that your OC sees them, but you can't control what the CreepyPasta characters do. No excuses.

9: You get four warnings. If I have to give you a fifth, I will kick you out of the RP.

10: Have fun.

11: DO NOT BREAK THESE RULES OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT.

Don't like my rules? Then leave.

You know my regular rules, so if I didn't add one... too bad.

I shall be Morte.

I will start the RP once everyone joins.

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I glance around. Was that...a screwdriver! I pick it up and start to unscrew the door henge. "What do you see?!"I say to Invizzy as I work.

I hear a soft squeaking. Were they breaking in? Jeff obviously thinks so too. He kicks Smile out of his way and walks over to me. He tilts my head back and digs the blade of the knife into my throat.
"You come any closer and he dies." Jeff snaps at the girl in the door.

I hear the killer. I clench my fists. "Invizzy! We need a plan."I whisper the word plan.
"We can't go in there. He will kill Morte!"I say. I think. "What can we do?" I say.

((So, can someone please tell me what's happened. I never got the chance to join, so yeah,))

((Read. XD I'm not good at summarizing.))

You DO know that we can hear you, right? I want to say. Smile starts howling again.

I want to scream out in pain when Jeff digs his knife further into my throat, but the thick cloth around my mouth prevents me from doing so.

C'mon, hurry up! I think to myself. Get me out of here. Please!

I try something desperately. "Wings!"I whisper a quiet as I can. I turn into a small bat. Sweet! I scramble under the door. They might think I'm just a bat.

When the girl starts running off with me, Jeff grabs my shoulder and yanks me back. I yelp and Smile pounces on me, pinning me down.

Jeff is knocked off of his feet when he is hit in the face. I stumble to my feet and exit the room just as Jeff scrambles to his feet. He charges at me and I slam the door in his face. He shoves his knife into the door and carves four words: Go to sleep, Death.

"I'll never go to sleep." I mutter, walking away. My throat burns and drips with blood, but I try to ignore it as I travel through the dim hallways.

I head upstairs, silently pleading that I won't run into any more disturbing creatures.

I just sit on the floor with my head in my hands. Why the hell would they be scared about THIS? I've been in worse.
So I get up and causally walk out if the room I was in.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service