Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

For the Kiwi kids (New Zealand sightings) of all things Monster high....

The Warehouse have Clawdeen Dead tired doll with bunk, Cleo's Vanity, 1600 Roadster, Draculaura's car, All the Skull shores, All the Sweet 1600's, A few DOTD, Spectra she was the last one on the shelf if she's there today I'm gonna grab her they sell the Back packs also..... Can't remember what the other dolls they had... This is a pretty big deal as NZ don't have much & The Warehouse have quite a huge range..... Toyworld don't have much neither does Farmers but they do sell the Makeup.

Views: 11324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found the DOTD rereleases at Kmart today!! Woohoo! $25 each, as usual for slim line/budget dolls.

Also, I found the FF Inspired dolls at the Warehouse. They're $34.99, but there's a 20% off sale on MH (and other) stuff, so they're $28.

Nothing new at Farmers and I didn't check Toyworld.

Long time no see everyone! I have picked up all four FF dolls at farmers, Neighthan was cheaper than the others by $10. Jane Boolittle at the warehouse. Havent seen EAH here yet. Still looking...

New sightinings; Zombie Shake 2-packs at Farmers $79.99, and Coffin Bean W2 at Toyworld $39.99. Ouch! I hope Kmart gets them, too. :(

Link

The Warehouse has some Monster High stuff on sale & clearance.

Seems this board is dying, but I'll ask a question anyway.

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Amazon.com? I am. Even if a product says it's available to be shipped here, I get an error after the delivery address page telling me it can't be shipped to NZ. So frustrating!

They're not shipping anymore, useless buggers. They reckon it's the manufacturer not them

Amaranthe said:

Seems this board is dying, but I'll ask a question anyway.

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Amazon.com? I am. Even if a product says it's available to be shipped here, I get an error after the delivery address page telling me it can't be shipped to NZ. So frustrating!

i was quite shocked to read that amazon aren't shipping anymore so I went and tried to order something and it wouldn't let me. its like they have gone back 10 years and are only shipping books and dvds. unbelievable !!! has the govt changed the laws about buying on the internet....is it just nz.....can I get someone to forward my amazon order to me or will it be stopped.....our right to be consumers is being taken away. !!!!

thats kinda sad that they stopped shiping her but there is a way to get around it. Nz posts Youshop is really good and free to sign up for. if u havnt herd about it, it basicaly gives u an american adress that u can get things sent to and then nz post sends it to. of course u have to pay for nz to send it to u but its a way to get around the no shipping to nz.

Ahh, thanks for the tip about Youshop! Just signed up for it.

laressway said:

thats kinda sad that they stopped shiping her but there is a way to get around it. Nz posts Youshop is really good and free to sign up for. if u havnt herd about it, it basicaly gives u an american adress that u can get things sent to and then nz post sends it to. of course u have to pay for nz to send it to u but its a way to get around the no shipping to nz.

I'd heard Youshop was expensive?

I think it depends on what the item is and how big and heavy it is. I mean itll be more expensive than amazons shipping but its way to get around no Nz shipping. Also I think if u google it there would be postage estamtions somewhere for it

Looks to be around the $22 mark for one average MH doll. But that was using their little estimate calculator thingy.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service