Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

UPDATE: For Sale: Wave 1 Lagoona $30!!! SOLD!Toralei-SOLD, SDCC Scarah-SOLD, ETC!

I have decided to sell off some of my prized possessions so I can accumulate enough money to buy the sacred SDCC Ghoulia hehe ;P

• SDCC Scarah Screams -  SOLD
  • Wave 1 Lagoona NIB - SOLD
  • Wave 1 Lagoona loose / displayed only. Complete except no pet/purse -  SOLD
  • Toralei NIB -  SOLD
  • Howleen/Clawdeen NIB (have 2 sets available) -  SOLD

I would prefer to ship only within the United States for these, but will consider everyone.  I have 100% positive feedback on here, EBay and on Facebook forums.  I can provide anyone with my feedback, just send me a PM.

Below is a picture of all of the items except Scarah. I am at work and can't get her picture at the moment, so I will take one tonight and add it to this thread.  The "HollyAnd Bryan" paper is my name on Facebook and this picture was originally intended for sales on facebook. Many of you on the facebook MH swap/sell forums probably know me.  I can take individual pictures with my name on it. I just didn't feel like re-stacking the boxes to show my name on this forum :)

I will not hold any items, I want to sell these ASAP so I can purchase the SDCC Ghoulia I have my eye on.  The only reason I am parting with these is so I can purchase her.  Anything not sold within 24 hours will go back to my secret stash space and I will fork over money out of my pocket for the remaining amount I need for Ghoulia.  Thank you! <3

Views: 576

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Perfect, send me a friend request Kelly :)

oh my goodness, i want the lagoona wave 1! i'll send you a pm

I did receive all friend requests but I had to go in the order of who sent their request first. She has been sold. Thanks to everyone who bought or has shown interest. I will be contacting each person who bought from me tomorrow after I ship :)

Hmmm... you might want to change the listing to "Sold"...

Yeah...it has only been a little over an hour since she sold. I haven't really had time to update...I am home now and if I can figure it out from my phone I will update the listing. Otherwise it will have to wait.

Got my eye on those Werewolf sisters! How much for shipping to Canada?

sent you a message

Sorry, the last set of Werewolf Sisters is currently pending

Closing out discussion.  All items will be going to the post office in 1-2 hours and I will PM everyone with the shipping details after that.  Please leave me feedback on my profile after you receive your items and I will do the same.  Thank you!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service