Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Stands- $3 each

Swimwear Draculaura (fangless) in LaDeeDa outfit-$8, DotD Draculaura in original shoes and 1600 gift dress- $20, SS Draculaura in ddg dress- $10, JCP Roadster Exclusive with orig dress and glasses (not pictured)-$20, Forbitten Love with restyled hair and FP shoes and original dress- $15 (PAYMENT PENDING)

w1 orginal clawdeen with clawed hands- $8, custom asian hair ghost (Sadako)-$10(PAYMENT PENDING), Robecca in custom outfit and custom shoes- $20(PAYMENT PENDING), custom Draculaura (Irina) ballet wind up doll- $15, rewigged DDG lala (Marina)- $8 without wig,/// $5 wig (PAYMENT PENDING)

Views: 797

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bubble mailer is fine, how much is the actual total shipped please.

Mia_Darling said:

Stateside in a bubble wrap mailer is about $3.50 for a doll. If you would like a box or tracking its a bit extra. :)

Its very weird that it doesnt show up up there. She with the whole dress (and I have the necklace and earrings I forgot to put in the picture so its the COMPLETE dotd set + scaris doll) is $35+shipping. I was an idiot and paid $20 for the shoes alone hence why it's so high so I can try to recoup my cost. It would may the total $38.50. Still interested?

Yes, that sounds good to me. Sent a FR request, just let me know your paypal addy via PM.

Mia_Darling said:

Its very weird that it doesnt show up up there. She with the whole dress (and I have the necklace and earrings I forgot to put in the picture so its the COMPLETE dotd set + scaris doll) is $35+shipping. I was an idiot and paid $20 for the shoes alone hence why it's so high so I can try to recoup my cost. It would may the total $38.50. Still interested?

Updated with new items and items sold.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service