Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

FOR SALE/Trade UPDATED 11/13/13 Robecca Steam, Fearleaders, Howleen,5 pac Gil set, Jackson, Frankie PG, Venus, Clawdeen, Gil, Clawd , holt, Deuce, Puma, Lagoona, Catty, Gigi,

Fearleader Scream set of three 20.00 per Monster

FOR SALE OR TRADE: (will ship sales anywhere) TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being scammed from a member in Chelsea Quebec Canada, Please go to negative feedback group for a long list of scamming members.

Gigi NIB

Robecca nib

Robecca mint loose

2 Jackson's one sold, one pending

gil 5 pacs  NIB

All pets taking best offer

Tiger cub Sold

Catty NIB

wave 1 nib draculaura

Swim set with holt all NIB

Torealie power ghouls nib

frankie Power ghouls nib Sold

Heath set 42.00 sold

1 Clawd music set  make best offer

Deuce new in box. make offer

I have one complete dead tired set (sold)

complete Gloom beach set with jackson, and all the girls

1 Head mistress 20.00 Sold

Blue Horse 8.00 (sold)

1 dance howleen 8.00 new
1 dance lagoona 7.00 new
1 dance operetta 7.00 new
1 dance robecca 10.00 new

Fearleader torealie set nib

complete skull shores set with gil and lagoona Sold

1600 Clawd and draculara sold

Clawd and draculara forbidden best offer (pictures soon)

Swim Rochelle  16.99

Swim draculaura Sold

Swim venus sold

1st wave frankie and pet nib

Home ick Frankie NIB 

Coffee bean furniture 15.00 new out of box SOLD

Oasis set no doll 13.00 new out of box  

Ice house for Abby 18.00

4 nude first wave Abby's make offer

first wave abby with pet and pet bed new out of box make offer

First wave gil & Lagoona 118.00 SOLD

First wave Gil & Lagoona and skull shores monsters set  taking best offer

GB Jackson set taking best offer

Clawd music set taking best offer

Frankie schools out nib make offer

Webbrella SOLD

PM me with any questions.

Looking for: DOTD Draculaura
Outfits and shoes

no smoking no pets ....Really bad allergies sorry :(

Ghouls night out new in box nude.

Holt set of 5 make offer 

Scream Deuce Make offer new in box

FOR SALE OR TRADE: (TRADES ONLY IN USA) Do to being scammed from Canada  Robecca Steam NIB 30.00 MINT not in box with pet 20.00

Views: 3712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twyla is sold, im sorry.

evilgrrl said:

Do you still have Twyla? How much would you want for her? Thanks!

out of box with pet, 20.00 new in box 30.00  thank you for looking at my list )  I do have a lot more to list.

fangtastic robeca said:

how much for orginal robeca steam

Do you ship internationally?
I really need Headmistress Bloodgood

I can ship her international Im just not able to trade international because My daughter had 10 nib monsters scammed from her: The scammer is on multiple monster forums: Mandy Findly, or Terri Lynn Findlay or Terri st. Michael & chloe Marie in Chelsea Quebec Canada) I do not know her real name nor her real address, I was told she was working with partners. Your feedback is good from people I know, I do not know what shipping would be. and no idea how to find out :) but im willing to try. :)

That's terrible!
I completely understand. 
I'm happy to pay if shipping isn't too expensive

Steve said:

I can ship her international Im just not able to trade international because My daughter had 10 nib monsters scammed from her: The scammer is on multiple monster forums: Mandy Findly, or Terri Lynn Findlay or Terri st. Michael & chloe Marie in Chelsea Quebec Canada) I do not know her real name nor her real address, I was told she was working with partners. 

Can you ask the gal you got the clawdeen from and see what she paid to ship to you. or maybe you remember. Youd have to send us dollars on paypal. 

First class shipping was $11.48

Steve said:

Can you ask the gal you got the clawdeen from and see what she paid to ship to you. or maybe you remember. Youd have to send us dollars on paypal. 

wow thats good! I just shipped one in the us for that! :0

Yeah I have had various shipping quotes. I understand it can be quite expensive. If it won't blow my budget I'm usually happy to pay

Steve said:

wow thats good! I just shipped one in the us for that! :0

Hello are you trading only? 

Or will you sell? 

Also do you still have forbitten love pack?

Steve - what are you looking to trade for one of your Toralei power ghouls? I have a nib Robecca Steam if you need another, or some of the Schools out MH nib as well. Let me know if any of those interest you.

Thanks for your reply Mikey, My daughter got scammed out of 10 of her nib monsters. The woman is on multiple monster forums: her names she goes by so far are Mandy Findly, or Terri Lynn Findlay or Terri st. Michael & chloe Marie She had her send her monsters to Chelsea Quebec Canada) I do not know her real name nor her real address, I was told she was working with partners. Anyway, My daughter is heart broken and wants to sell all her dolls now. Torealei can sell for 35.00 plus shipping. 
MikeyC said:

Steve - what are you looking to trade for one of your Toralei power ghouls? I have a nib Robecca Steam if you need another, or some of the Schools out MH nib as well. Let me know if any of those interest you.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service