Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

[FOR SALE] A variety of dolls including Abbey and Spectra

Sweet 1600 C.A Cupid

Abbey Bominable 

Spectra Vondergeist

Toralei Stripe

Clawdeen and Howleen

Forbitten Love Gift Set (discontinued/rare)

Cleo and Duece Gift Set (discontinued/rare)

Sweet 1600 Draculara

Skull Shores Gil Webber

Physical  Deadication Ghoulia Yelps

INSTRUCTIONS TO ORDER - 

1) Email FJGFStore@gmail.com with your selected doll(s) as the subject line. 

2) Fill in the following form and paste it in to the email body

Name of Buyer - 

Location - (Only fill in with country/state, this is to determine shipping costs)

Doll(s) and Quantity -

Offer - (You MUST include an offer in your email or your enquiry may be rejected, please make reasonable offers to dolls that are discontinued or rare.)

If a doll you are looking for is not on our list, please do let us know in an email. Our main goal is to help fellow MH fans find the dolls they need. All offers will be responded to within 24 hours. We look forward to hearing from you and we cannot wait to help you find the dolls you need.  :-)

Thank you! 

Tags: abbey, cleo, discontinued, duece, for, forbitten, rare, sale, spectra

Views: 1608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

read my post again. i said, and i quote, " i can't be positive about that incident being related to the email i sent to this seller". if i had gotten any sort of response from you i wouldn't even have bothered to post on this thread in the first place. how was i to know you were on hiatus if you didn't respond via email or post in this thread?

Zee said:

Hiya Courtney,
Sorry that you got your account hijacked but it's great that you got it back. It had nothing whatsoever to do with us and it is shocking indeed that you would connect such an incident to us in any way. Just would like to clarity that we are not responsible for what happened! Thanks! :-)
- Zee

courtney said:

i emailed them as well. i didn't get a response but i sure did get my email account hijacked pretty directly after sending the email. luckily i was able to get it back. i can't be positive about that incident being related to the email i sent to this seller but i won't be emailing them again.

Okay, guys, I really can't take this anymore. I may even be a little prejudiced because I bought from Zee (it was actually my very first purchase here) and everything went perfectly fine, but here's my two cents:

If you want to buy a doll from someone here on this site, contact them about it, via PM or by replying to their thread. As soon as you send the PM/ reply, the situation becomes personal between you and the seller- not between you and the entire thread, talking about how you think the person is a scalper/ a scammer/ a hacker. Seriously, just wait a little bit and THEN assume all that stuff. If it's just a problem of communication between you and the seller, without any money involved YET, it's not anyone else's business but you. 

However, if you send the money to a seller and never get your doll, then you can post about it all you want, and warn others about your bad experience right here: http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/feedback-thread-post-f... Of course we must all be careful of who we're dealing with, so that we don't lose our money in the first place, but don't just assume stuff. 

And, seriously, saying that someone hacked you after you sent them an e-mail? That's just... I don't even have words for it. Like accusing Amazon of hacking your account after placing an order with it.

The only problems here appear to be the offers and the lack of communication, right? When it comes to offers, all you have to do is suggest a price. Is it seriously that hard? Suggest a price, and talk about it. If your offer gets rejected, it's okay! You can always find the doll elsewhere. But don't assume that the price the seller wants is super high. Just name your price, and then talk about it.

The lack of communication: Zee, can you please let us know if a hiatus happens again? Just edit your original thread and title, so that everyone will know and won't complain again.

As I have said before: I've bought from Zee, and everything went just fine. So, make business with someone first, and assume later, alright? 

Thank you in advance, everyone!

Thank you so much for posting that, Victoria.
Your views do not come across as prejudiced at all, rather you put them across in an unbiased manner. But I agree completely with everything you just posted.
As for the hiatus, we assumed that people wouldn't dig up old threads and try to order and we closed our web store temporarily. We were wrong about not getting more emails and we will happily take your advice for future reference.
Thank you so much for your helpful input!
We will close this thread shortly to prevent any more drama from occurring and we will discuss discuss how we can also prevent people from getting the wrong impression. The original writer of this thread was a team member so we'll move someone else to that position.
Once again, thank you very much and we are delighted that you had a pleasant experience dealing with us! :)

Victoria Niccals said:

Okay, guys, I really can't take this anymore. I may even be a little prejudiced because I bought from Zee (it was actually my very first purchase here) and everything went perfectly fine, but here's my two cents:

If you want to buy a doll from someone here on this site, contact them about it, via PM or by replying to their thread. As soon as you send the PM/ reply, the situation becomes personal between you and the seller- not between you and the entire thread, talking about how you think the person is a scalper/ a scammer/ a hacker. Seriously, just wait a little bit and THEN assume all that stuff. If it's just a problem of communication between you and the seller, without any money involved YET, it's not anyone else's business but you. 

However, if you send the money to a seller and never get your doll, then you can post about it all you want, and warn others about your bad experience right here: http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/feedback-thread-post-f... Of course we must all be careful of who we're dealing with, so that we don't lose our money in the first place, but don't just assume stuff. 

And, seriously, saying that someone hacked you after you sent them an e-mail? That's just... I don't even have words for it. Like accusing Amazon of hacking your account after placing an order with it.

The only problems here appear to be the offers and the lack of communication, right? When it comes to offers, all you have to do is suggest a price. Is it seriously that hard? Suggest a price, and talk about it. If your offer gets rejected, it's okay! You can always find the doll elsewhere. But don't assume that the price the seller wants is super high. Just name your price, and then talk about it.

The lack of communication: Zee, can you please let us know if a hiatus happens again? Just edit your original thread and title, so that everyone will know and won't complain again.

As I have said before: I've bought from Zee, and everything went just fine. So, make business with someone first, and assume later, alright? 

Thank you in advance, everyone!

Hello Zee,

I'm new to this forum (sorta, a long time lurker, but have only posted a couple times) and I am looking for Spectra and a couple others, but mainly Spectra (the basic one)

I'm not in the market to buy her just yet, so I was wondering will you have her in stock long term?

And as I live in the USA, how much would the shipping be? Can I get Spectra under 30$ She retails at our Target for 20 and is always out of stock.

Also will you have the Dawn of the Dance 3 pack under 50$ It retails here for 37 and price on Ebay are 150.00+

Do you do payment plans or anything like that?

Thank you for your time.

Perhaps you should take Gil off if you no longer have him.[ I was told he is no longer in stock ]

It confuses me, I keep thinking you have him . xD

I really want to buy the Howleen and Clawdeen set , if you still have them. Please let me know! Thanks!

How much is Gil Webber?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service