Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!

Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:

Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive)

Daytona Beach

Port Orange

Miami

Altamonte

Orlando

Jacksonville

Pensacola 

Casselberry

Catrine Demew: Walmart exclusive

Jacksonville 

Ormond Beach 

New Smyrna 

Port Orange

Daytona Beach 

Tallahassee

Miami

Naples

Lake Worth

Tampa

Orange city

Orlando

Ghouls Alive:

Daytona Beach (Target, walmart)

Port Orange(Target)

Miami (TRU)

Jacksonville

Naples

Fort Lauderdale (walmart)

Scaris budget line:

Daytona Beach (Target)

Port Charlotte (Kmart)

Altamonte (Justice, Walmart)

Fort Lauderdale (walmart)

Orange city (walmart)

Abbey's bed and Frankie's vanity:

Orlando (Walmart)

Altamonte (Walmart)

Ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM:

Pensacola (Target)

Werecat fearleading 3 pack: TRU exclusive

Port Charlotte 

Pensacola

Miami

Swim Class Draculaura, Venus, and Lagoona:

Lantana (Kmart)

Roller Maze Clawdeen:

Brandon (walmart)

Views: 13333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found Honey Swamp, Elissabat and Clawdia @ Target in Tampa (Dale Mabry). I grabbed Honey and Elissabat and I left Clawdia. I was lucky and got her @ Target during black friday.

Target here has a few catastrophys , & clawdias.

Is anyone still seeing the justice swim dolls? I keep waiting for my justice to get them but it doesn't look like theyre getting them. They got the budget FCA dolls in.

Found all 3 scaremester dolls today at Target in Tampa (Dale Mabry). They were also on sale for $10.00 a piece. My boyfriend found Demew scaremester at South Lakeland Target yesterday. Also $10.00.

Sweet Screams found at Delray Beach Target.
Three Draculaura and Two Frankie.

Did my usual Christmas moratorium on not hunting or buying dolls so kids could have them for Christmas.

Found a bunch of stuff today

FCA is out at Targerts in the north Orlando area, mostly Clawdias left, Saw Sweet Screams @ only one of the Targets I checked--two Frankies and one Draculaura on a endcap.

Casselberrry TRU is picked over--but still lots of TRU exclusives like the Fearleading Cat Trio set

Cassleberry Target is picked over--mostly 13W

Cassleberry Justice still had the swim dolls and 13W

Casselberry Walmart has not updated-- older dolls, among them is a Scaris Catrine, and Heath & Abbey set in a badly damaged box.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bought pretty conservatively. Just got Honey and a couple of $10 scaremeister dolls at Target

yesterday at the TRUs at International mall, Miami, Ive never seen so many Scaris Deuces & ILF Scarahs in my life, they are flooded with them. Im searching for art class Robecca & Skels but have yet to see Skels & every Rob I see has a messed up box, what the hell? :\

you might want to try the TRU/BRU on 19525 South Dixie Highway. I was there about a week ago and they had a surprising amount of Art Class. I can't say if they still have them or not, but it doesn't hurt to try! I know they had Robecca, Abbey, and Draculaura, I don't remember if I saw Skelita or not though. I think if I did I would have got her.

mechagirl said:

yesterday at the TRUs at International mall, Miami, Ive never seen so many Scaris Deuces & ILF Scarahs in my life, they are flooded with them. Im searching for art class Robecca & Skels but have yet to see Skels & every Rob I see has a messed up box, what the hell? :\

thanks, I prob wont be able to get there in time, but I do remember seeing an AC Rob there b4 X-mas so at least I know they are restocking.

forgot to add International mall Justice has the School Spirits but no Slo Mo...I think they might make him a multipack exc like DC Gil. :(

Sweet Screams in the Target in Kendall, Miami.

Was at Target on 40th (Bird road) today! my monster senses were tingling so I decided to head there after work and to my happy surprise they have a ton of Clawdia Wolf anf Honey Swamp's!!! So if you still need them head over asap. They also have quite a few of the Black Carpet dolls and (for those who collect Ever After high also) I came across a Cerise Hood. Sadly there were only two, but If you get lucky you might be able to snag the one I didn't get. 

GOOD LUCK!

Sweet Screams @ Target in Brandon FL (by mall). Also I found Cupid from Ever After High.

Targets black carpet dolls, ghouls spirit, 13 wishes, FCA deluxe, & Music Festival. No Sweet Screams :(

EAH cupid & cerise at Justice!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service