Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!

Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:

Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive)

Daytona Beach

Port Orange

Miami

Altamonte

Orlando

Jacksonville

Pensacola 

Casselberry

Catrine Demew: Walmart exclusive

Jacksonville 

Ormond Beach 

New Smyrna 

Port Orange

Daytona Beach 

Tallahassee

Miami

Naples

Lake Worth

Tampa

Orange city

Orlando

Ghouls Alive:

Daytona Beach (Target, walmart)

Port Orange(Target)

Miami (TRU)

Jacksonville

Naples

Fort Lauderdale (walmart)

Scaris budget line:

Daytona Beach (Target)

Port Charlotte (Kmart)

Altamonte (Justice, Walmart)

Fort Lauderdale (walmart)

Orange city (walmart)

Abbey's bed and Frankie's vanity:

Orlando (Walmart)

Altamonte (Walmart)

Ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM:

Pensacola (Target)

Werecat fearleading 3 pack: TRU exclusive

Port Charlotte 

Pensacola

Miami

Swim Class Draculaura, Venus, and Lagoona:

Lantana (Kmart)

Roller Maze Clawdeen:

Brandon (walmart)

Tags: C.A., Cupid, Florida, Shore, Skull, Toralei, abbey, bominable, fashion, goyle, More…howleen, monster, packs, rochelle, sightings, twins, werecat

Views: 12917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to mention CAM packs can be found in the Naples targets, walmarts, TRU, and Kmart. I've seen all the various packs at one point or another. Also seen them at the Ft.Myers Targets. Also saw CAM design lab at TRU.
Just checked in Ft.Myers target today. They no longer had the gloom beach five pack. But they did have several ghouls rule dolls, all the scary tales, and one Rbbecca, Venus, Abbey, and Rochelle, some cam packs, coffin bean play set w/ Clawdeen and the skull shores five pack. Also for those still looking for the Howleen and Clawdeen 2-pack they had 4 in stock. Unforutunatly they're back to the original price of 29.99.

Also checked a Claires in Ft.Myers and they had basic Operetta, Nefera, and Rochelle.

I got this today at the Daytona Beach JCPenny in the Volusia Mall! Start looking around guys!

Awesome :) Can you take pics of her out of the roadster?

JemMH_Sister said:

I got this today at the Daytona Beach JCPenny in the Volusia Mall! Start looking around guys!

Working on it right now!

Nira Bominable said:

Awesome :) Can you take pics of her out of the roadster?

JemMH_Sister said:

I'm WAY to lazy to take new ones...so repost from my tumblr! Wooo~

Her hair's got glue in it, but nothing that can't be loosened up with a good brushing. I didn't wash it out becuase I wanted it to hold that flip to it. her shoes are wave two Lagoona's just black- grey really- and the dress has the same pattern as her sweet 1600 but it doesn't shimmer.

Over all, I'd say she's a better exclusive Draculaura than the Coffin Bean one. Her outfit, despite the recycled elements is adorable to me. She's $35 before tax. So if you haven't bought the Roadster or a Coffin Bear with or without Lala, I think she's worth it.

Thank you for the pic! I'm disappointed that her hair isn't more pink on top like the promo :/ oh well. I think I'll just pass. 

Really? I like her hair. To em its just right. But then again I've never been a big fan of pink. XP

Nira Bominable said:

Thank you for the pic! I'm disappointed that her hair isn't more pink on top like the promo :/ oh well. I think I'll just pass. 

Updated list for the Draculaura exclusive with roadster! btw Port Orange Walmart had GR Abbey "on sale" didn't really look like that took much off but she's there in the clearance aisle .

Thank you for the pic! I guess she does have quite a bit of pink in her hair. Hmmm she does look a heck a lot better than the one for Cosco :P 

JemMH_Sister said:

Really? I like her hair. To em its just right. But then again I've never been a big fan of pink. XP

Nira Bominable said:

I'd love for School's Out Lagoona to be added to the list. We have had all of the above in Panama City, except the Lala/Car combo. It might be there, I just haven't checked JCP yet. We've had the Werecat twins at TRU too.

No problem. Added her to the list and it's updated!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service