Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I'm new to this site and do not know if a post like this one exists but I would like to ask any members who have been to SDCC in previous years and were able to purchase the MH exclusive how they did it. I am going this year, but I'm not sure if it will be easy or it's guaranteed I can get my hands on Wydowna. Does she sell out fast? How long did you wait in line? Do I need to be at the con on the first day, which would be July 18th right? I just want to maximize my chances of getting her, since I'm pretty much looking forward the trip just for her. Thank you!

Views: 7558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you ladies and gentleman..... and you're very welcome....

Back to the surround sound and cd player. .beer.. and " Thank You Goodnight" - Great White (my photos are the cd inside liner)... now where did I leave that air guitar...?

Kevin is great! He helped me get a few last year for me and my friends! Very laid back guy and very friendly. Him and his wife! He knows what he is doing and If i were going I would take him and his wife out for dinner!

Jill Spectrafan said:

My friend (Nascarfan) is goes to SDCC every year and gets things for people. This year he was able to use his subscription for one of the Matty toy lines to gain early access and managed to get dolls for people on these boards already. (Including my daughter and me)

My daughter and I are very excited about getting Wydowna!  (Thank you Kevin!)

If you have tickets and are going, someone already mentioned that you can pre-order today. If you wait until the Comic Con, then I would start sending emails to Mattel NOW about selling ONLY to the fans and not the exhibitors this year....most people who waited in line last year at SDCC didn't get a doll. And these were people who got in line at 3am, just for a shot at getting into the front of the Mattel line. They were skunked almost everyday! 

Kevin, you are awesome!  You are very thorough and great to deal with.

Jill, you rock, too, because you introduced us to Kevin!

Many, many thanks to the both of you for making this gal happy!  Bring on SDCC!

NascarGreat WhiteFan said:

Back to the surround sound and cd player. .beer.. and " Thank You Goodnight" - Great White (my photos are the cd inside liner)... now where did I leave that air guitar...?

Kiss Alive - Black Diamond playing.................FULL BLAST

You're such a smooze......(check is in the mail!!)

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/nascarnbroncosfans/media/2009%20SDC...

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/nascarnbroncosfans/media/2009%20SDC...

Hello Kevin, it seems everyone is posting about you now on this thread haha. I don't know you and am scared to ask, but is it possible for me to purchase a doll (or two) from you? I am going to the con, it is my first time. Thank you!

You have 10 minutes.

3 spots left

I'm gonna chime in here as well... I went through Kevin (Nascarfan) last year for Scarah and will vouch for him... he is definitely the real deal and must be some kind of collector saint, cuz the I don't think I would do it again after the amount of malarkey he had to deal with last year... not only did he deliver on his word, but throughout the entire process, everyone was kept informed, even of the slightest changes, updates, news etc... I don't know what I would do to get SDCC dolls otherwise, since I refuse to pay the ridiculous ebay prices and can't go myself...

So I'll pile on here and add my thanks to him (as well as anyone helping him out) for hooking this up again this year. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Hopefully you will have a chance to enjoy the con this year!

BklynStar555 thank ya ..thank ya very much..........

I have not had a chance to walk around and enjoy THE CON since 2008.

I go there to WORK. I couldnt ever get anyone to commit to get ME one or two items ... so I said...

**** **.............. well you know...If you want something done and done right.... 

What a nightmare last year was. Anyway.... back to the surround sound.

oops....forgot some people:

Jillspectrafan is my Secretary again this year...Lilyraccoon...what a help she tried... a great pal..>>>. Josie... and her hubby and dad...

10 minutes left? What are you talking about? I already missed it, whatever it is, but I won't ask anything of you since you seem stressed as it is based on the last comment

You have 10 minutes.

Not at all. wrong window...a typo.

2 spots left

I'm confused still, but basing off of everyone else's comments you seem like a great guy and the only way many people could get their hands on an exclusive, so I just wanted to know how I would pay and acquire the doll from you. It doesn't have to be this year if you are full or something, I would just at least like to know the process for the future...I mean I am going to the con this year so you could help me there...I don't know, but thank you!

Not at all. wrong window...a typo

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service