Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I'm new to this site and do not know if a post like this one exists but I would like to ask any members who have been to SDCC in previous years and were able to purchase the MH exclusive how they did it. I am going this year, but I'm not sure if it will be easy or it's guaranteed I can get my hands on Wydowna. Does she sell out fast? How long did you wait in line? Do I need to be at the con on the first day, which would be July 18th right? I just want to maximize my chances of getting her, since I'm pretty much looking forward the trip just for her. Thank you!

Views: 7554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can't be in line hours ahead of time, you pretty much have to sprint to the booth right when they open at 9. Do you have your con tickets?

Hi H! ;D There's a pre-order up for Webarella, but it's only available to people actually attending the Con. You'll find it here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetai...

Make sure to read up on all the details of the pre-order -- those are here: 

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefin...

Her Monster Highness is right, fingers crossed there are some pre-orders still left on the 4th!

I don't know anything but I just wanted to wish you luck on getting Wydowna :)

do you know if this is something they only do for SDCC or will they do something similar for NYCC? 

MDNA John said:

Hi H! ;D There's a pre-order up for Webarella, but it's only available to people actually attending the Con. You'll find it here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetai...

Make sure to read up on all the details of the pre-order -- those are here: 

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefin...

99% of the time it's just SDCC since its bigger.

I'm really hoping there are pre-sale vouchers left for the public sale, one of my friends is going to SDCC and offered to grab a voucher and pick up a doll for me. Fingers crossed!

Thank you everybody! I'll try to get a voucher when they go on sale for the public! I hope some are left too

Oh my god...I missed it...I wasn't keeping an eye on the time...she is sold out...worst day of my life! Now how am I supposed to get her?!

I second the "thank you" to Kevin. My friend and our daughters are all getting dolls through him this year. That's a lot of happy girls!

Jill Spectrafan said:

My friend (Nascarfan) is goes to SDCC every year and gets things for people. This year he was able to use his subscription for one of the Matty toy lines to gain early access and managed to get dolls for people on these boards already. (Including my daughter and me)

My daughter and I are very excited about getting Wydowna!  (Thank you Kevin!)

If you have tickets and are going, someone already mentioned that you can pre-order today. If you wait until the Comic Con, then I would start sending emails to Mattel NOW about selling ONLY to the fans and not the exhibitors this year....most people who waited in line last year at SDCC didn't get a doll. And these were people who got in line at 3am, just for a shot at getting into the front of the Mattel line. They were skunked almost everyday! 

Another huge thank you to Kevin. This is my first year working with him and I hope it's not my last. The communication has been excellent. My daughter and her Monster High friends are going to freak out when they get her. But shhh, it's a secret until I have her in hand.

Jill Spectrafan said:

My friend (Nascarfan) is goes to SDCC every year and gets things for people. This year he was able to use his subscription for one of the Matty toy lines to gain early access and managed to get dolls for people on these boards already. (Including my daughter and me)

My daughter and I are very excited about getting Wydowna!  (Thank you Kevin!)

If you have tickets and are going, someone already mentioned that you can pre-order today. If you wait until the Comic Con, then I would start sending emails to Mattel NOW about selling ONLY to the fans and not the exhibitors this year....most people who waited in line last year at SDCC didn't get a doll. And these were people who got in line at 3am, just for a shot at getting into the front of the Mattel line. They were skunked almost everyday! 

Would I be able to talk to Kevin or is it only his friends? I mean I'm to SDCC as well maybe I could even see him?? Do you think I could get a doll (or two) from him??

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service