Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 1542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I can find a non-crosseyed version of this Operetta, she might be the first Operetta to stick around my collection permanently. I've always wanted to have a cute Operetta in my collection, but I've never found the right one.

I love her half-amber, half-blue eyes. Is that typical?

certainly the recent narrower eye oppy's have had a certain... cross eyedness yeah. I noticed they looked "off" but couldn't figure why. My first wave one has much wider eyes so has less of that look to her.

I noticed this too, and luckily I also have one of the earlier Basic Opperetta dolls who doesn't have this problem...

purple_monkfish said:

certainly the recent narrower eye oppy's have had a certain... cross eyedness yeah. I noticed they looked "off" but couldn't figure why. My first wave one has much wider eyes so has less of that look to her.

Haha, that's exactly what I told my husband when we came across Operetta dolls in store XD

Triumvirate said:

She just always looks kind of stoned to me?

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

I noticed this too, and luckily I also have one of the earlier Basic Opperetta dolls who doesn't have this problem...

purple_monkfish said:

That's weird. All the Operettas I own do not have crossed eyes and all the ones I've seen in stores don't either.

AdVick89 said:

Operettas are always crossed eyed.

A Binturong said:

If I can find a non-crosseyed version of this Operetta,

Lol I've totally noticed this too! Even my precious Kohl's Operetta has a bit of the cross-eyes! I still love her, but yeah, it's definitely there.

Triumvirate said:

Lol! Yeah, I told my daughter that too. She was initially offended I would say that about Operetta and then reluctantly agreed with me. 

Haha, that's exactly what I told my husband when we came across Operetta dolls in store XD

Triumvirate said:

purple_monkfish said:

Yeah, it usually affects all of her dolls in a line. Think the ones that weren't crossed were her DDG, DC, Die-ner and PD dolls. I really hope they're not wonky for this one cause I love this doll. X(

MDNA John said:

Lol I've totally noticed this too! Even my precious Kohl's Operetta has a bit of the cross-eyes! I still love her, but yeah, it's definitely there.

Triumvirate said:

Lol! Yeah, I told my daughter that too. She was initially offended I would say that about Operetta and then reluctantly agreed with me. 

Triumvirate said:

purple_monkfish said:

I got my Black Carpet Operetta 2 days ago and her eyes are not wonky at all.

Have poeple been able to find her yet? Neither of my Super Walmarts had her the last couple of times I checked :-(

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service