Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

We just received notification from Mattel the the EVER AFTER HIGH Dolls will not be available in the United States for the 2013 year. It's a big disappointment for lots of little collectors, but, as soon as more information becomes available, we'll keep you updated.

Views: 3534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking that Justice may be the only ones to get EAH this year, or at least for a while.  My store had them yesterday and my area NEVER gets anything in immediately.  Not even the easy to find doll lines.  I live in a small area and it usually takes at least a month for things to trickle down here.  So either they have ramped up their production output or if Justice is the only store then that would have allowed more to get ahold of them this quickly and it is the only place that has had any advertisements or products available other than dolls. 

When I went to my Justice here in Ohio, the lady who worked there told me that Justice holds a contract which allows them to sell the EAH dolls first, and then eventually the other retailers will be allowed to sell them as well.

I'm in Northern Ohio as well. I found them earlier this week! I love Raven.

Travis Crawford said:

When I went to my Justice here in Ohio, the lady who worked there told me that Justice holds a contract which allows them to sell the EAH dolls first, and then eventually the other retailers will be allowed to sell them as well.

I bought a doll today from Justice. So,  this is untrue. 

In the US, east coast. Clearly a false alarm

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service