Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Yesterday's post: "This next Forever After Reveal is a bit of a straight shooter when it comes to matters of the heart. Hex back soon to see her finally step out of the wings and into the spotlight."

Today's full Reveal via Ever After High Mexico facebook page!

She still has hearts in her eyes and comes with a bow and set of arrows! Personally, I prefer this Cupid. Not sure what the description says since I'm a little rusty with my Spanish. 

"El amor puede ser ciego, pero Cupid sabe que nunca está de más guardar un fabuloso atuendo listo para una cita, como este." (Love may be blind, but Cupid knows that it never hurts to save a fabulous outfit ready for a date like this.) Translation is via Google.

Views: 1697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im liking her accessories a lot, but her face just looks off to me. And I agree with what most people are saying in that she should be paler.  Hopefully the final product will give us all what we want.

BAARRRFFF! God have mercy, she is so ugly!

Like Purple Monkfish said: "She's not as cute as I had hoped. I prefer her animated version and I can't help but feel the EAH dolls lose a little in translation to doll form."

True to the That. They lose A LOT in translation to doll form. They are GORGEOUS in the webisodes and completely FUGLY as these dolls.

Those huge fat Prednizone-bloated moon faces and tiny beady eyes are so ugly and creepy. Surely there are other people who think this too? I don't understand how anyone can like these, especially after seeing them in person (other than those self-righteous mothers who hate pretty dolls).

The accessories/clothes are incredible. Why won't they make the dolls look exactly like they do in the webisodes? They could if they wanted to.

A lot of people say the exact same things about MH dolls. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I wasn't blown away by Cupid's face at first, but it's really grown on me. It's not what I expected at all. It's honestly really intriguing, very unique. I'm really anxious to see the manufactured doll because they're usually fairly different from the prototypes.

i^D said:

Like Purple Monkfish said: "She's not as cute as I had hoped. I prefer her animated version and I can't help but feel the EAH dolls lose a little in translation to doll form."

True to the That. They lose A LOT in translation to doll form. They are GORGEOUS in the webisodes and completely FUGLY as these dolls.

Those huge fat Prednizone-bloated moon faces and tiny beady eyes are so ugly and creepy. Surely there are other people who think this too? I don't understand how anyone can like these, especially after seeing them in person (other than those self-righteous mothers who hate pretty dolls).

The accessories/clothes are incredible. Why won't they make the dolls look exactly like they do in the webisodes? They could if they wanted to.

Yes they always change then from what the prototype is just like what the prototype of scarab screams she looked similar to frankie in her face shape but her face was very pretty now her face mold is completely different I prefer te prototype scarah

MDNA John said:

A lot of people say the exact same things about MH dolls. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I wasn't blown away by Cupid's face at first, but it's really grown on me. It's not what I expected at all. It's honestly really intriguing, very unique. I'm really anxious to see the manufactured doll because they're usually fairly different from the prototypes.

i^D said:

Why is she so tan? That's kind of missing the point of Cupid! Also, she really needed a more defined face mould - the heart doesn't work on thin lips. I hope they fix it by release. Maybe she's just been over-shopped?! 

I like this. I knew if I were to get any of the Ever After High dolls, it'd have to be Cupid because she would go with my Monster High Cupid. I saw the still of her looking at her EAH reflection in the mirror and was sold. The EAH doll version almost has a Renaissance painting quality to her. I appreciate she's not as corpsey as the MH version. Still, if they do any more crossovers, I may be screwed. I'm trying to only do Maddie dolls and crossover dolls from the EAH realm.

I absolutely adore her! <3 I prefer her to the MH version. 

Ugh. Hate that head mold. She looks NOTHING like CA Cupid anymore... the original Cupid had a much sharper, more angular face, bigger eyes and lips, and much paler skin. Her outfit is cute, but the face/head just looks so awful to me that I won't be buying her. Pity... this was the only Ever After High doll I was thinking of buying. :(

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service