Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

European MH lovers...Scaris line hits the shelves in europe...at least in Italy

Last Friday I went to a video games shop and found the whole Scaris line (no jinafire unfortunately in that assortment) but I found two skelitas and I obviously bought one. They are sold for 29,99 Euros but considering that some european sites are pricing them 39,99 + postage fees, I thought it was worth grabbing her immediately without thinking too much, here attached the pic I took yesterday:

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're out in England, too! No JinaFire here, either. But hopefully she'll come before Christmas.

Oh, and I can understand your English perfectly.

Yep! I can guarantee you that Scarylet Babaj Yaga is a legit and very kind seller! I got a Scarah and Hodude pack from her really fast, and for the actual cost of the pack plus shipping only (whilst other people charge extra "for their effort"... okay)

Scarylet Babaj Yaga said:

Would you like me to buy skelita or any other of scaris line for you?

I am not used to charge anything, only the shipping costs, ask Victoria...

Yesterday I went again to another toys store, where I found CAM packs, but now these are sold out, while there were at least 4 skelita...

The italian girls do not actually know skelita and jinafire, because the webisodes released are still old (same as for Rochelle and Robecca)...maybe I would be lucky enough to find them easily...

Bj-Lydia said:

That's great news! But I think they'll arrive here in Romania in March or something...if they even arrive! Because here's Christmas and in stores only Robecca, Venus and Rochelle (I have all three) and the Create a Monster add on packs are sold (and no, no starter packs so yeah you can't do anything with them)..

I live in Bulgaria and i`ve been to a Jumbo a few times last month and i`ve seen Venus and Robecca but no Rochelle.Isn`t that weird?I hope we`ll get her eventually :(

And there wasn`t Gil in any of the stores which sell MH.Grr
Victoria Niccals said:

The SS assortment didn't contain Gil here, either. We got the "Lagoona-Ghoulia-Laura-Abbey" assortment right away.

@MonsterHighMommy: I went to a Jumbo some days ago, but only found a Robecca, and I saw Venus in another toy store. I have never seen a Rochelle, though! O_o In what store did you see her? (No Jackson, of course)

I am Italian..and i have same issues here with english...miss-spelling and so on..but the most important thing is that what we write is understandable...maybe not flawless..

Also in that shop the box assortment did not contain Jinafire Long...I hope it would not be the same as with Skull Shore line, because the assortment here in italy did not contain any gil webber..

Thank you! But I already spent my money and ordered the GR girls from the UK amazon. I guess I'll wait untill I get more pocket money in the upcoming months :) BTW did you open the box? How does her diary look inside? Is it written in english?

Would you like me to buy skelita or any other of scaris line for you?

I am not used to charge anything, only the shipping costs, ask Victoria...

Yesterday I went again to another toys store, where I found CAM packs, but now these are sold out, while there were at least 4 skelita...

The italian girls do not actually know skelita and jinafire, because the webisodes released are still old (same as for Rochelle and Robecca)...maybe I would be lucky enough to find them easily...

Bj-Lydia said:

That's great news! But I think they'll arrive here in Romania in March or something...if they even arrive! Because here's Christmas and in stores only Robecca, Venus and Rochelle (I have all three) and the Create a Monster add on packs are sold (and no, no starter packs so yeah you can't do anything with them)..

You;ve got Jumbos there too? :O I had no idea! I have never seen Rochelle here in Greece, either. I saw Robecca in a Jumbo, and Venus and Robecca at a smaller, non-chain toy shop. No Rochelle at all. This kind of thing makes me very happy that I got her online a long time ago. 

And, of course, the no-Gil case, and lots of other dolls that we never got. I was pretty sure that we'd get the Werewolf Sisters pack, so I refrained from buying it online (I didn't really like Howleen much anyway), but they didn't. So now I had to frantically look for the pack online, and I have finally set up a deal to get it now :)

Victoria said:

I live in Bulgaria and i`ve been to a Jumbo a few times last month and i`ve seen Venus and Robecca but no Rochelle.Isn`t that weird?I hope we`ll get her eventually :(

Victoria Niccals said:

The SS assortment didn't contain Gil here, either. We got the "Lagoona-Ghoulia-Laura-Abbey" assortment right away.

@MonsterHighMommy: I went to a Jumbo some days ago, but only found a Robecca, and I saw Venus in another toy store. I have never seen a Rochelle, though! O_o In what store did you see her? (No Jackson, of course)

I am Italian..and i have same issues here with english...miss-spelling and so on..but the most important thing is that what we write is understandable...maybe not flawless..

Also in that shop the box assortment did not contain Jinafire Long...I hope it would not be the same as with Skull Shore line, because the assortment here in italy did not contain any gil webber..

Haha yes we do have quiet a few Jumbo stores in the country ;D

I really really hope we get the full Scaris line including Deuce and Jinafire.I have a soft spot for Jina because i study chinese at school and she really has that chinese look!

Victoria Niccals said:

You;ve got Jumbos there too? :O I had no idea! I have never seen Rochelle here in Greece, either. I saw Robecca in a Jumbo, and Venus and Robecca at a smaller, non-chain toy shop. No Rochelle at all. This kind of thing makes me very happy that I got her online a long time ago. 

And, of course, the no-Gil case, and lots of other dolls that we never got. I was pretty sure that we'd get the Werewolf Sisters pack, so I refrained from buying it online (I didn't really like Howleen much anyway), but they didn't. So now I had to frantically look for the pack online, and I have finally set up a deal to get it now :)

Victoria said:

Victoria Niccals said:

I found the budget line again in that shop, but even in this case no duece.....same old story? I hope not...I keep not understanding the way mattel is releasing MH dolls in europe, the scarily ever after dolls never came to italy, the dead tired 2 wave either, I saw RM only in one toy shop...bah...

the Scaris Dolls are now on the German ToysRUs Website as well, they aren't availible at the Moment but since they put them up there it cant be much longer. I knew they would bring them out before Xmas! 

I will stop by my local ToysRUs on my Way Home on Friday to see if they made it to the Store ;) 

i hate italian stores... why jena jinafire is going to arrive in february?! she is amazing i need her ç________ç

Found Duece!!! :-D

I bought two in case anybody here cannot find him, I can sell/trade it without adding any cent more ( I paid 19,99 € each)

i'm searching catrine de mew :( i'm from italy...someone can help me?!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service