Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Euro-Rerelease of Basic Clawdeen, Frankie, and Lala spotted in Belgium + Italy

Views: 2940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm happy others who missed out on Clawdeen will have a chance to get her, but is this normal for toy lines? I haven't really looked into it, but I don't remember seeing "re-releases" of original series dolls save for Brats - and that was only for their 10th Anniversary. While happy about this, I also feel bad for those who payed super high prices on eBay for her. If she's to be re-released globally, I'm sure her secondary market value will decrease.

If I happen to see a Clawdeen, I will grab her immediately and will put her up on the Buy, Sell, Trade forum. I doubt that Greece will get her, though, we barely got her the first time she was released (2 Lauras, 2 Frankie, 1 Clawdeen, 1 Lagoona in each case, so C an L were really hard to find)

Abbinormal said:

Very cool, I hope these will be re-released in the states as well. If not maybe there are some nice MH fans over-seas that would be willing to pick them up for U.S collectors who missed them. :D

I am going tomorrow to the store I saw them and if still there I pick up both in case anyone here is interested for trading them!

Abbinormal said:

Very cool, I hope these will be re-released in the states as well. If not maybe there are some nice MH fans over-seas that would be willing to pick them up for U.S collectors who missed them. :D

Update: the rereleases have been found in Italy

Can you convert the price of the dolls and how much shipping would be to the U.S.?

Scarylet Babaj Yaga said:

I am going tomorrow to the store I saw them and if still there I pick up both in case anyone here is interested for trading them!

Abbinormal said:

I would be interested in Clawdeen and Deuce Scaris if possible.

Abbinormal said:

I have duece and today I am going to check if that clawdeen is still available ( i do not remember the exact price, I think around 28 €, should I buy it?)

I am not interested in earning money selling monster high dolls I can find here in Italy but I am glad to help MH lovers if I can...:-D hope someone could do the same for me! ( I am currently looking for Abbey's ice bed for my daughter who loves this ghoul)

So, for sure I am able to send you Duece

MonsterHighMommy said:

Abbinormal said:

Sent you a friend request. :)

I have duece and today I am going to check if that clawdeen is still available ( i do not remember the exact price, I think around 28 €, should I buy it?)

I am not interested in earning money selling monster high dolls I can find here in Italy but I am glad to help MH lovers if I can...:-D hope someone could do the same for me! ( I am currently looking for Abbey's ice bed for my daughter who loves this ghoul)

So, for sure I am able to send you Duece

MonsterHighMommy said:

Abbinormal said:

Hey there~<3

I would be interested in a Clawdeen and a Frankie. Also, have you seen the Mummy/Gorgon and Ice/Blob Create-a-Monsters there at all?

Abbinormal said:

Hi bridgechan,

Unfortunately I saw and bought the CAM sets you mentioned end november/beginning december (do not remember exactly) and after that no more signs of these cam packs.

Today I check what this toys shop has at disposal, this is actually a video games store and they start selling some MH dolls but they do not have a wide assortment, only a few dolls per line (i do not know how they manage to get only a few dolls from a line and not the complete assortment case). Anyway, later I will up date you about my findings :-D

bridgechan said:

Hey there~<3

I would be interested in a Clawdeen and a Frankie. Also, have you seen the Mummy/Gorgon and Ice/Blob Create-a-Monsters there at all?

Abbinormal said:

I am interested in the re-release frankie and clawdeen. I can trade for stuff you are wanting too. 

Never shipped internationally, how much do you think shipping is?

If anyone does see these I need the barcodes please:)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service