Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The new character Elissabat seems to be mentioned in Catty´s diary.

http://pukunui81.tumblr.com/post/57775594524/elissabat

And Veronica also seems to be a Star:
http://pukunui81.tumblr.com/tagged/Elissabat

Views: 975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhh, awesome news! Finally some info on the characters ;)

I wonder how Elissabat will be unearthed? I don't mean it literally (that she is underground, although that would be pretty cool too), but how she will come back to society, so to say. Or perhaps she has been in society, just under another name? Scenarios, scenarios... 

Somehow in my head I got this weird theory that she has been living in an abandoned mansion in New Orleans' swamps and that the main ghouls will wake her up while looking for a location to shoot the movie XD But that most probably won't happen, she will 80% appear as a person in Laura's past so she has to be in the movie or something.

Finally something on Veronica von Vamp aswell. I have a feeling she'll be the exclusive of the F,C,A! line, like Cupid and Catrine were. This diary pretty much confirms her involvement with this line, so that's 5 new characters already!

Really interesting about Elissabat.  I like that she has an air of mystery surrounding her right now, instead of just being a celebrity or something.

I hope this means Elissabat is a Queen Bee type character. They need to shake things up, since all the ghouls are friendly.

She sounds so COOL.

Don't you consider Cleo a Queen Bee?

Draculad said:

I hope this means Elissabat is a Queen Bee type character. They need to shake things up, since all the ghouls are friendly.

Yah, of course.

We just haven't had a queen bee antagonist since she turned friendly with the others (aside from Nefera). 

Victoria Niccals said:

Don't you consider Cleo a Queen Bee?

Draculad said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service