Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

In case you haven't noticed, now you can register to the EAH site, play games, download the song etc.

http://www.everafterhigh.com

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive been playing on it last night and again today. Im addicted. NOw I really really want the dolls, but I shouldn't spend the money on them right now. Decisions.

Im SnowSpellbound1

Yeah, me too, it played the song but it didn't download. Can anyone help me?

Michaela said:

For some reason i cant download the song even if im logged in. anyone else having this problem?

Lol, me too, could you help me with getting to level 12? I'm on level 11.

Anais_Sorciere said:

Ive been playing on it last night and again today. Im addicted. NOw I really really want the dolls, but I shouldn't spend the money on them right now. Decisions.

Im SnowSpellbound1

Btw does anyone know what kind of cards keep unlocking when you complete something? I know about the 4 card from the Mirror Blogs, but are there more cards or what?

go to EAH Bookmark, scroll all the way down and it will show you all the cards.

But speaking of which, a lot of the tasks/cards don't unlock even if you do the requirements. I know the site is new, so its still probably incomplete/glitchy, but just letting everyone know a lot of people are having problems with it.

Bj-Lydia said:

Btw does anyone know what kind of cards keep unlocking when you complete something? I know about the 4 card from the Mirror Blogs, but are there more cards or what?

Yeah, I keep doing the same things over and over (by looking at the checklist of stuff to do) and Im getting cards but not really progressing either. Stuck at Level 11 right now. Ive played all of the games multiple times too.

I do find it very giltchy (just like the MH site), where things don't fully load, or they freeze up, or it takes forever to load (especially in the games).

I can not download the song either, it opens in another window to play it, but no way to download it or save it.

Still having fun playing around the site though.

Oh I see now, thank you!

DexterCharming said:

go to EAH Bookmark, scroll all the way down and it will show you all the cards.

But speaking of which, a lot of the tasks/cards don't unlock even if you do the requirements. I know the site is new, so its still probably incomplete/glitchy, but just letting everyone know a lot of people are having problems with it.

Bj-Lydia said:

Yeah I'm stuck on level 11 as well, I guess they still need to update it with more stuff so you can progress. Glitchy and veryyy sloooow. Although I did manage to download the song.

Anais_Sorciere said:

Yeah, I keep doing the same things over and over (by looking at the checklist of stuff to do) and Im getting cards but not really progressing either. Stuck at Level 11 right now. Ive played all of the games multiple times too.

I do find it very giltchy (just like the MH site), where things don't fully load, or they freeze up, or it takes forever to load (especially in the games).

I can not download the song either, it opens in another window to play it, but no way to download it or save it.

Still having fun playing around the site though.

I keep doing things on the little checklist in the Bookmark section and then not getting credit for them, or having them checked off. Very annoying. So I just keep doing them over and over and hope it works once.

PS Im SwanSpellbound1 not Snow. Oppps

i'm PrincessSpellbound13.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service