Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I got them thinking I'd like them...but more and more I just can't get past their fat heads. They are really pretty, and I like the story....but I'm just not thrilled by the dolls as much as I hoped I'd be. I did de-box them, in hopes I'd like them more if I could arrange them on the shelf.

They come with everything pictured, the bookmarks are their 'journals'. I have good feedback (I've been absent for a bit). I will wrap them in bubble wrap as well as add air pillows.

I'm not looking to separate Ashlynn and Hunter, as I left the elastic band on them that keeps their arms linked....and they came as a pair.

I'm looking for 2 boy stands and 4 girl stands specifically. I also am in need of the shoes from Deuce's casket ball set. I can't find mine. I'm willing to trade boy shoes for them, I have the purple and black panther boy shoes and the red and black vampire/gargoyle boy shoes.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That works for me. I just went up to double check my stock. I can trade you 3 boy stands (1 Deuce, 1 Clawd, and 1 black) plus, if you want it, I have a generic non-MH stand that has a clip roughly the same size as the boy stand clips.

Unfortunately I don't have a pair of Deuce's casket ball shoes anymore. I guess they were sold back over the summer when I was selling quite a bit on eBay.

Kaliskanny said:

I'm in need of 2 boys stands at least, and 4 girl stands...

So between you and Pinkvamp, that could work...going by her 2 stands per doll.

I'll see if she replies to this before agreeing on things. That cool?

I also still do need the Deuce shoes from the casket ball set..if anyone has them.

I just sent you a friend request. :)

2 or 3 is fine with me. Boy stands are hard to come by. I know I need two right now. But I'll need another if I can get the shoes. (Putting my extra Deuce in his casket ball uniform to go with dance class Rochelle.)

I accepted your friend request. :)

Ravenmoon said:

That works for me. I just went up to double check my stock. I can trade you 3 boy stands (1 Deuce, 1 Clawd, and 1 black) plus, if you want it, I have a generic non-MH stand that has a clip roughly the same size as the boy stand clips.

Unfortunately I don't have a pair of Deuce's casket ball shoes anymore. I guess they were sold back over the summer when I was selling quite a bit on eBay.

Kaliskanny said:

I'm in need of 2 boys stands at least, and 4 girl stands...

So between you and Pinkvamp, that could work...going by her 2 stands per doll.

I'll see if she replies to this before agreeing on things. That cool?

I also still do need the Deuce shoes from the casket ball set..if anyone has them.

Works for me. I'll either e-mail you the pictures or post them to your pm here.  :)

pinkvamp said:

No problem! We can both wait til after Thanksgiving! :) I'll send my address now and you can reply with yours.. I'll also give you my email so we can exchange proof. Let me know when you send them out and I'll send the stands then! :) 

Kaliskanny said:

Oh, yes...sorry...I'm in Texas.

Also, it'll be after Thanksgiving before I ship anything. I just got h9ome today from a vacation and tomorrow I need to do laundry to have nice clothes for Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Hope that's alright.

And yes, add me. I'll let you know when I send the dolls. I'm very good with getting those tracking numbers (the post office workers love when I go in, they ask what creepy dolls I brother this time. LOL)

I'll get some packaging materials while I'm out on Friday and mail them out on Monday if that works.

Also, looks like there's a pair of casket ball shoes on eBay at the moment and ending in less than a day. :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MATTEL-DUECE-DEUCE-BOY-MONSTER-HIGH-DOL...

I'll hvae to check those out. Tomorrow, I think I'll gather up the extra stuff I have and make a thread for them. See if I can get the shoes via trade.

I'll mail my stuff monday, and you can wait until I send you the tracking if you like.

I mostly need to make sure I have boxes small enough for them to travel safely.

Sent you both your tracking numbers. Thank you. :)

Have all dolls been traded? Have casketball shoes and all the stands needed. Thanks!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service