Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I got them thinking I'd like them...but more and more I just can't get past their fat heads. They are really pretty, and I like the story....but I'm just not thrilled by the dolls as much as I hoped I'd be. I did de-box them, in hopes I'd like them more if I could arrange them on the shelf.

They come with everything pictured, the bookmarks are their 'journals'. I have good feedback (I've been absent for a bit). I will wrap them in bubble wrap as well as add air pillows.

I'm not looking to separate Ashlynn and Hunter, as I left the elastic band on them that keeps their arms linked....and they came as a pair.

I'm looking for 2 boy stands and 4 girl stands specifically. I also am in need of the shoes from Deuce's casket ball set. I can't find mine. I'm willing to trade boy shoes for them, I have the purple and black panther boy shoes and the red and black vampire/gargoyle boy shoes.

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could trade you girl stands for Maddie. MH stands right?
I think i would prefer Ashlynn but I already have Hunter. Let me know if you change your mind about splitting them up. Otherwise I guess I could just sell the other Hunter.

Yes, I need MH stands.

I'll let you know on splitting them up.

How many girl stands?

Well you don't have to split them up. How does 4 stands for Ashlynn & Hunter sound? Otherwise I could do 2 for Maddie! Let me know (:

Kaliskanny said:

Yes, I need MH stands.

I'll let you know on splitting them up.

How many girl stands?

I've got a whole box of stands, including a handful of male ones. How many would you want for just Hunter?

I'm in need of 2 boys stands at least, and 4 girl stands...

So between you and Pinkvamp, that could work...going by her 2 stands per doll.

I'll see if she replies to this before agreeing on things. That cool?

I also still do need the Deuce shoes from the casket ball set..if anyone has them.

I don't have the Casket ball shoes, so sorry! I actually need them too! But if Ravenmoon wants Hunter she could give you the boy stands. And I could still do 2 for Ashlynn, or 4 for Ashlynn and maddie! Sound good? (:

Kaliskanny said:

I'm in need of 2 boys stands at least, and 4 girl stands...

So between you and Pinkvamp, that could work...going by her 2 stands per doll.

I'll see if she replies to this before agreeing on things. That cool?

I also still do need the Deuce shoes from the casket ball set..if anyone has them.

I was think 4 girl strands for the 2 girls from you, and then the 2 boys stands for Hunter from Raven....did that make sense?

Yeah, I was just saying I need them. I might make another thread in a moment. I have a DDG Operetta that needs a new home. (I got the picture day one as an early Christmas present...and I trade my dolls out.)

Yes haha! That's exactly what I was trying to say! 4 for the 2 girls is perfect. Shall we add each other to exchange addresses?

Kaliskanny said:

I was think 4 girl strands for the 2 girls from you, and then the 2 boys stands for Hunter from Raven....did that make sense?

Yeah, I was just saying I need them. I might make another thread in a moment. I have a DDG Operetta that needs a new home. (I got the picture day one as an early Christmas present...and I trade my dolls out.)

You're in the States right? For shipping? i'm in New Jersey

Oh, yes...sorry...I'm in Texas.

Also, it'll be after Thanksgiving before I ship anything. I just got h9ome today from a vacation and tomorrow I need to do laundry to have nice clothes for Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Hope that's alright.

And yes, add me. I'll let you know when I send the dolls. I'm very good with getting those tracking numbers (the post office workers love when I go in, they ask what creepy dolls I brother this time. LOL)

No problem! We can both wait til after Thanksgiving! :) I'll send my address now and you can reply with yours.. I'll also give you my email so we can exchange proof. Let me know when you send them out and I'll send the stands then! :) 

Kaliskanny said:

Oh, yes...sorry...I'm in Texas.

Also, it'll be after Thanksgiving before I ship anything. I just got h9ome today from a vacation and tomorrow I need to do laundry to have nice clothes for Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Hope that's alright.

And yes, add me. I'll let you know when I send the dolls. I'm very good with getting those tracking numbers (the post office workers love when I go in, they ask what creepy dolls I brother this time. LOL)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service