Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OK I am screaming with joy! We are on a road trip and. Found dt wave 2 and rollarmaze at loves gas station. I got abbey opperetta and ghoulia. Operetta rm ghoulia rm and abbey dt!

I can't upload pics now
But I will add some soon. Its not letting me attach a file this moment
.. so ill get back 2 u

Views: 732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you serious?! :U Now I'm tempted to call all of my locations. And most of them are 2 hours away..

Well, it couldn't hurt calling. But if they have them, im gonna be hitting myself >__br/>
WHY CANT THE NEW DOLLS HURRY AND HIT CALIFORNIA?!

Ru said:

Just stopped in at a Loves in Port Allen, LA. They had a huge endcap full of the Roller Maze and Dead Tired Wave 2.0! Totally confirmed, y'all. 

I am so tempted to hop in my car tomorrow and drive the 40 minutes to the closest Loves truck stop! If my daughter were still in school I'd probably have gone today. I'm tired of driving 20 minutes to the closest Meijer every day :/

Is the one in Kankakee closest to you? Kankakee, Dwight and Utica are the closest to me, but they are an hour and 40 minutes away from me. Ick.

J Moore said:

I am so tempted to hop in my car tomorrow and drive the 40 minutes to the closest Loves truck stop! If my daughter were still in school I'd probably have gone today. I'm tired of driving 20 minutes to the closest Meijer every day :/
I think I'm closest to the one in Dwight because I'm right off 55. So close, yet so far!! Lol. My daughter and her friends are really cramping my MH hunting plans...how many weeks til school resumes?? :))

Hahaha! Awe! I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about that. My dad is out of town for two weeks, my sister doesn't drive, one of my brothers lives in the city and since there are three cars, my other brother uses one, I use one and my mom uses one. Woo! lol I decided I'll only check Meijer on the way to and from work because the Rolling Meadows Meijer is down the street from Woodfield, which is where I work and isn't too far off the beaten path to get home. lol

J Moore said:

I think I'm closest to the one in Dwight because I'm right off 55. So close, yet so far!! Lol. My daughter and her friends are really cramping my MH hunting plans...how many weeks til school resumes?? :))

YES!!! when ever we go to my aunts house we pass a loves gas station! And my aunt wants me to go up to her house later this summer! :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service