Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The other day i sent an e-mail to Mattel in the UK to ask if we would ever have the DOTD three pack. They said that Clawdeen and Frankie were at Argos and Draculaura would be coming out in a pack with Clawd later this year. Does anyone know this?

Has anyone got Frankie or Clawdeen from Argos? Only when i last went they brought out Cleo and an original Draculaura! In the book they only picture Deuce Cleo Lagoona and Ghoulia.

I'm just curious as i don't want to buy the pack from the US if i know that they are in the UK.

Hope you guys can help :)

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they dont do the 3 pack at argos, they only do Cleo, Ghoulia, Lagoona & Deuce, not even clawdeen or frankie. And they do Clawd & Draculaura BASIC. Soz

my boyfriend is going to pick me up the Ula, Frankie and Clawdeen 3 pack when he goes to New York so your best bet is Amazon

oh and Argos now do School's Out, Dead Tired and Dawn Of The Dance wave 2

Tesco also have Spectra and Abbey in now

Well that's what Mattel UK said to me, not sure if they are right or not. Sometimes their info can be a bit wrong, i asked when the new fashion packs were out but they didn't give me an answer :(
Vincent Vondergeist said:

WHAT?!A DOTD ULA D AND CLAWD PACK I ALREADY GOT ULAD DOTD NOW I HAVE TO GET A SECOND ONE ARRRGGHHH!!!!

it's not clawd and ula D DOTD Paack, it's just the basic pack

Vincent Vondergeist said:

WHAT?!A DOTD ULA D AND CLAWD PACK I ALREADY GOT ULAD DOTD NOW I HAVE TO GET A SECOND ONE ARRRGGHHH!!!!

hi, try woolies online, i got my daughters clawd and draculaura pack from there for £30, theres a sale on at the moment, i think its 10 % off...they also stock a clohting pack and spectra and abbey @ £15 a piece, toysrus online do the fearleading 3 pack for £35...anyone know where i can get a dotd 3 pack us or uk?

cheers  

please may i have  thier email?

They have the DOTD 3 Pack in my Walmart for $32.99 US. Let me know if you dont have any luck finding it in the UK and I can probably get  you one at cost+shipping!!!
louise cordina said:

hi, try woolies online, i got my daughters clawd and draculaura pack from there for £30, theres a sale on at the moment, i think its 10 % off...they also stock a clohting pack and spectra and abbey @ £15 a piece, toysrus online do the fearleading 3 pack for £35...anyone know where i can get a dotd 3 pack us or uk?

cheers  

I already have basic Clawd and Draculaura but i asked Mattel about DOTD not the gift pack. I'm thinking that they got confused by saying that there would be a double pack of clawd and draculaura out later this year but they did say that frankie and clawdeen DOTD were at Argos but i haven't seen them.

I don't mind if someone else wants to ask them just to make certain.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service