Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Dollyhair.com

Has anyone ordered from this site? How reliable is it? Is their stuff good? Do they ship in a timely manner? Good prices? Did anyone get the reroot tool?

I'm debating on ordering from them soon and I'd love to hear others peoples experiences with the site. Not only with the doll hair but with anything this person sells.

Views: 1088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have actually talked to the creator of this site before through e-mail, I asked her about a doll I was customizing and if she had any tips about color, but I never ordered from her.
Ooh, was she nice at all? Did she answer emails promptly or within a decent manner of time?

Violet Fox said:
I have actually talked to the creator of this site before through e-mail, I asked her about a doll I was customizing and if she had any tips about color, but I never ordered from her.
Yes she did, I asked her about what color might be the best for customizing a winx club doll, she would normally get back to me the next day, maybe the day after if she is busy. She was very nice!

Funhouse Diamond said:
Ooh, was she nice at all? Did she answer emails promptly or within a decent manner of time?

Violet Fox said:
Thank you! I think I might try my hand at ordering from her site then! (When I get the money ;-; )
use 38 size and cut it shorter if needed
use 38 size and cut it shorter if needed

Cool, I might buy from her too. I have heard good thigns about her and a lot of people suggest her.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service