Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Has anyone else here had any issues with Dollyhair before? I ordered over $60 worth in merchandise around the 7th, and while I understand why it was shipped on the 15th, it hasn't even gotten here yet. It was supposed to be a 3-day shipping, and it's not. I live in the state right next to where it was shipped from, but for whatever reason, it got sent to Hawaii.

I've tried emailing her, but no response. Anyone else had similar issues?

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scarah, I would actually recommend you using My Little Customs. http://www.mylittlecustoms.com/ because it's probabl cheaper for you and should arrive sooner. I know a few AU based customizers that use her and have had excellent service. 

Elise offers (Tina provides) dolly hair, reroot tools needles, Katsilk, Polypropelyne etc. She really sweet, you could e-mail her beforehand just to make sure she clears up any concerns you may have about hank sizes.

As far as doll paints, I'm not really sure what Tina uses, so I don't know the comparatives. 

It does look like Tina is trying to solve the issues people were having now, I am waiting to see that all known issues get cleared up before I try and order again. I still would urge people to e-mail her if you have any issues with your current orders for replacement hair. If you e-mailed her a long time ago I would recommend e-mailing again so she sees it sooner. I assume it may take a very long time to go through backlogged e-mail. 

Thanks for the tip!

mylittlezombie said:

Scarah, I would actually recommend you using My Little Customs. http://www.mylittlecustoms.com/ because it's probabl cheaper for you and should arrive sooner. I know a few AU based customizers that use her and have had excellent service. 

Elise offers (Tina provides) dolly hair, reroot tools needles, Katsilk, Polypropelyne etc. She really sweet, you could e-mail her beforehand just to make sure she clears up any concerns you may have about hank sizes.

As far as doll paints, I'm not really sure what Tina uses, so I don't know the comparatives. 

It does look like Tina is trying to solve the issues people were having now, I am waiting to see that all known issues get cleared up before I try and order again. I still would urge people to e-mail her if you have any issues with your current orders for replacement hair. If you e-mailed her a long time ago I would recommend e-mailing again so she sees it sooner. I assume it may take a very long time to go through backlogged e-mail. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service