Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi all,
I was not as successful selling the loose dolls as I had hoped. I am pulling them down and some are going to Ebay. I had lots of interest, but communication stopped with a few people and clearly my asking prices were too high.

My trade wish list is for New in Box (NIB) only:

• SDCC Webarella
  • Dawn of the Dance - all individual dolls including 3-pack, but especially Deuce and Lagoona.
  • Dead Tired Wave 1 Frankie
  • Dead Tired Wave 1 Cleo
  • SDCC Scarah and Hoodude
  • Gloom Beach 5-pack
  • Classroom Lagoona WITH Locker
  • Nefera
  • Wave 1 Lagoona
  • Wave 1 Ghoulia
  • Wave 1 Holt (with panel on both sides)

My priority is trading for my wish list. I will give priority to trading.

I am willing to sell as well. My sales prices will basically be referenced from Ebay, but discounted for Ebay fees and for non-mint condition (as appropriate). So please don't expect a steal and please don't waste my time and yours with low offers.

Shipping costs will be extra. I will ship international if you have excellent feedback. Tracking will be required.

Please refer to the doll/set that you are interested in by number (as needed for duplicates such as #1  / #2 and #6A / #6B).

Items:

#1. Jackson Jekyll. The box is damaged from shipping. The box is Swedish. The diary is NOT ENGLISH. He has a small smudge on his nose.

[$77+shipping] (On Ebay, Jackson has been selling NIB around $100. Loose around $70. So damaged box would be in between, say $85. Then less Ebay fees gets you to $77)

#2. Jackson Jekyll. The box is damaged from shipping. The box is Swedish. The diary is NOT ENGLISH.

[$77+shipping] (On Ebay, Jackson has been selling NIB around $100. Loose around $70. So damaged box would be in between, say $85. Then less Ebay fees gets you to $77)

#3. Toralei Wave 1. Box is mint. Box is European multi-language. Diary does NOT have English.

[$135+shipping] (On Ebay, she has been selling recently for $150. So less Ebay fees gets you to $135.)

#4. Clawd Wolf Sweet 1600. Box is mint. Box is European multi-language. Diary does NOT have English.

[$90+shipping] (On Ebay, he has been selling recently for $100. So less Ebay fees gets you to $90.)

#5. Clawdeen Wolf Wave 1 2012 re-release. Box is mint. Box is Spanish. Diary does NOT have English.

[$35+shipping]

#6B. Ghoulia Yelps Deadfast Fashion Pack. The box is multi-language. In #6B, the action figure and card are loose and move around, but the box has never been opened. I could have opened it and put some tape on the back, but I have just left it as is.

[$50 + shipping]

#7. Frankie's Dead Tired Bed. Box is mint. Box is European multi-language.

[$65+shipping]

#8. Draculaura's bed. This is the older one with the extra accessories rather than the current Kohl's exclusive with doll. Box is mint. Box is European multi-language.

[$55+shipping]

#9. Clawd Wolf and Draculaura 2-pack. The box is damaged from shipping. The box is Spanish. The diaries are NOT ENGLISH. The box got wet at some point in transit and was received with water damage. Also, the MH logo on the front is damaged (see close-up). You can tell it is warped a little bit. This is really intended for someone who wants to open it.

[$81+shipping] (On Ebay, Forbitten Love has been selling for around $115 new, $75 loose, so in between would be $90. Less Ebay fees gets you to $81)

#10. Boy CAM pack, Gargoyle/Vampire Boy. Box is mint. Box is European multi-language.

[$50+shipping]

Updated November 27.

Views: 2692

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nick,

You're welcome. I'm happy to help you. Talk soon.

calebtobey said:

Guys i'm just to publicly thank again Elena's_dad for another wordefully delivered order.

Thanks Michael :) you're the best

heyyy i have DOTD deuce with stand flower icoffin and picture will u trade for frankies bed?

( PS hes worth 238$ so please reply)

Yes, that would be great. Can you send me a photo with your name/date or my name/date? I sent a Friend Request.

Draculaura Lover said:

heyyy i have DOTD deuce with stand flower icoffin and picture will u trade for frankies bed?

( PS hes worth 238$ so please reply)

Most are still available. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can get them to you for the holidays.

A lot of my loose boys and girls from my original posting are also still available. SS Gil, Holt Wave 1, Deuce Wave 1, Clawd. Lagoona W1, Ghoulia W1, Cleo W1, Gloom Beach set, Skull Shores set, Abbey W1, Cupid.

Thanks for looking.

How much would you want for Holt?

Elena's_Dad said:

Most are still available. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can get them to you for the holidays.

A lot of my loose boys and girls from my original posting are also still available. SS Gil, Holt Wave 1, Deuce Wave 1, Clawd. Lagoona W1, Ghoulia W1, Cleo W1, Gloom Beach set, Skull Shores set, Abbey W1, Cupid.

Thanks for looking.

How much for Lagoona W1? i didnt see prices =/

Hi. Yeah, I took down the photos of the loose dolls, for the new in box ones I have.

I had asked [$48+shipping] for Lagoona Wave 1 with Pet (no bowl), diary, stand, NO LEG FINS.

Here's one of the photos, I have a few more I can share with you.

oooh if no ones claimed her can I have her along with Cupid please?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service