Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A graduation doll line

A zoo? / Explorer line.

Summer job line

oympic line?

More ideas?

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see a graduation line happening. Not to sure if we will see the others, but I do think it would be awesome! 

I remember awhile back we were discussing this and everyone suggested the Coffin Bean as a summer job type of line, so I guess we did kind of get that one.

I agree with Shirley though, we will probably see a graduation line.

Doll graduatin: I totally hope so! Open space to new character (such as Howleen classmates) and I believe it would teach kids to say goodbye to old friends, but welcome new ones, not totally forgetting the others. But if it was just a gradiation ball, it would be very disapointing.

I also hope more of Howleen and Wecat Twins - But I'm afraid it won't really happen, as they're exclusives...

I just found out that Howleen will be in a new line!! It's a dance class!

Michaela T. C. said:

Doll graduatin: I totally hope so! Open space to new character (such as Howleen classmates) and I believe it would teach kids to say goodbye to old friends, but welcome new ones, not totally forgetting the others. But if it was just a gradiation ball, it would be very disapointing.

I also hope more of Howleen and Wecat Twins - But I'm afraid it won't really happen, as they're exclusives...

Btw, I had an idea........like a new animal thing where the ghouls try to help the local pets? Hm.. probably not but, it would teach kids to help out in shelters.

I wish that they would make a mermaid doll! :)

Mia Speer said:

Btw, I had an idea........like a new animal thing where the ghouls try to help the local pets? Hm.. probably not but, it would teach kids to help out in shelters.

that would be nice I would love that!
I want them to make a figure skatin line. Itd be my favorite line because I skate.

i dont thin they would do a graduation line,it would mena saying goodbye to characters and do you not remember the drama about a month back when peole thought spectra was leaving becuse of a poster someone found on tumblr??? that turned out to be one someone had made for themselves.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service