Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi guys, has anyone noticed Bratzillas? Do you like them? Any faults? And how would you compare them to Monster High?

Also Tesco does a Monster High Ghouls Rule DVD with nail polish of your own choice that is there.

Please leave your comments below.

Thanks!!!

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just don't like that they don't come with pets

I do not like Bratzillas because witches are againist God and they are a remake of monster high.

Monster high dolls don't have witches and those Novi Stars dolls are remake too because think about it they have a little tube one of the dolls can go in and there are bubbles around them and water. That is just like Lagoona Blue's hydration station.

Nothing can beat monster high dolls so stop making remakes because nobody is buying theirs, everyone is buying monster high dolls and I know they want to compete because monster high is so popular but nobody is buying their product anyway.

Anyway I am sorry that I sound mean I am just crazy for monster high and I am tired of remakes.

Thanks C.A Cupid for posting.

And Vampires aren't?

As for the rest of what you said, Lagoona isn't the first doll to come with a tube full of water and bubbles, and I see no similarities between Novi Stars and MH aside from the fact that both lines are "not human".

As for Bratzillaz, they're just a variation on the original Bratz, so... I couldn't care less about them. They look nothing like MH to me, so they're not comparable.

maddyis said:

I do not like Bratzillas because witches are againist God and they are a remake of monster high.

This. Had they been more unique rather then the girls accidentally fell into a Halloween bucket of cheap costumes, I'd be much happier with them :/ they look like regular Bratz dolls with capes and hate to me.

Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson said:

As for Bratzillaz, they're just a variation on the original Bratz, so... I couldn't care less about them. They look nothing like MH to me, so they're not comparable.

For the record, I'm a Christian who owns all 5 Bratzillaz.  I love Bratz and Bratzillaz, and I'm able to tell the difference between a pretty doll and a tool used for recruiting innocents to the dark side.

Oy, this again... I cannot see the similarities between Novi Stars and MH AT ALL.  So Nita Light and Lagoona Blue both have their bubble chambers... so what?  It's not like Mattel owns the patent on stuff like that.

For the millionth time, BRATZILLAZ AND NOVI STARS ARE NOT REMAKES OF MONSTER HIGH!  Sure, Bratzillaz are an attempt by MGA to get a piece of the freaky fashion doll market that is mega-hot right now, and Novi Stars is just another MGA project.  If anything, I'd say that Bratzillaz are inspired by the Harry Potter franchise more than anything, but they do not rip off MH.

I understand that you love MH (don't we all?), but that doesn't mean that no one else has the right to try and compete with them.  Variety is the spice of life!  If the only dolls out there (excluding Barbie) were MH, I think it would get way boring.

And people are buying Bratzillaz and Novi Stars; it only looks like people aren't buying them because scalpers aren't buying up cartloads of them like they did with MH.  And that isn't even happening now around here, because there are actually MH dolls on the shelves.

But that's okay if you don't buy Bratzillaz; it means more for me and the people who do like them and buy them alongside MH, Novi Stars, and other such dolls.  ^_^

maddyis said:

Monster high dolls don't have witches and those Novi Stars dolls are remake too because think about it they have a little tube one of the dolls can go in and there are bubbles around them and water. That is just like Lagoona Blue's hydration station.

Nothing can beat monster high dolls so stop making remakes because nobody is buying theirs, everyone is buying monster high dolls and I know they want to compete because monster high is so popular but nobody is buying their product anyway.

Anyway I am sorry that I sound mean I am just crazy for monster high and I am tired of remakes.

Thanks C.A Cupid for posting.

I don't like Bratzillaz, I know a Ghouls school it's not the most original idea ever because ther were others shows before but Bratzillaz went to far away copying Monster High, the school, the atmosfere, the looks, but on a cheesy and lousy way. Obviously everybody wants to pick a winner and when you can't, you copy them.

Thanks- from a wiccan. A.K.A a witch.

For the record though- If you don't like something because its 'against God' you may as well give up liking Monster High altogether. I think most...if not ALL the creatures in MH would be seen as 'against god' and demonic to an extremely religious person (depending on the religion of course)

But anyway...please don't bring religion up....it'll just stir a huge argument and I don't think anyone wants to see that :/

maddyis said:

witches are againist God  

You could just as easily say that Monster High is blatantly copying the Scooby Doo Ghoul School movie then, though.

The first rule of art is: There are no original ideas.

TheUltimateMHFan said:

I don't like Bratzillaz, I know a Ghouls school it's not the most original idea ever because ther were others shows before but Bratzillaz went to far away copying Monster High, the school, the atmosfere, the looks, but on a cheesy and lousy way. Obviously everybody wants to pick a winner and when you can't, you copy them.

Big THIS to Quinn.

All properties draw inspiration from others that came before them.  This includes Monster High.

And, for the zillionth time, BRATZILLAZ DIDN'T COPY MONSTER HIGH!  Inspired by MH, huge YES.  Copied MH, big NO..

Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson said:

You could just as easily say that Monster High is blatantly copying the Scooby Doo Ghoul School movie then, though.

The first rule of art is: There are no original ideas.

TheUltimateMHFan said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service