Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Found these "Style Starz" Bratz at the store the other day next to MH.  I don't like Bratz, but I LOVED these wigs the dolls seem to come with now.  I want Jade's and Cloe's wigs so bad!  I can't buy these dolls just for their wigs though, especially since it would be hard to get rid of bald Bratz later.  But if I ever found them by themselves, I would buy them. 

Does anyone know if they even fit MH CAM dolls though??

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it looks like they fit over the ears like the liv wigs.

Hey Designer....do the Moxie wigs really fit MH??  I thought I heard they were too big on them?  I've never bought any because of that as I don't collect Moxie, I would need the wigs just for MH.

Yeah, they don't look like a *perfect* fit, but good enough IMO!  If I can deal with the LIV wigs being a tad bit bigger, I can deal with these. ;)   Now to just find them by themselves somewhere.....

Sammy said:

if anyone has heard of "whats her face" dolls, there wigs fir the cams really well!

I actually own Moxie teenz dolls and their wigs are superb.A little pricey sometimes,unless they are on sale like mine was on TRU(months ago).The wig cap is a little big for MH dolls though,they wobble onand cover the ears more than the Liv ones do, so you might need to glue them if you want a permanent thing.I'm thinking of using a long brown 1 I have for a mod later on.I will not glue it though as my daughter changes her mind all the time ,instead I'll use a velcro piece for both wig/head,there was a doll way back who came with velcro tape inside the wig/head.I think it might work.It's easier and you won't regret using all the glue you would need on a whole cap/head,if you don't like the ending result.Good luck.
SnowDragon said:

Yeah, they don't look like a *perfect* fit, but good enough IMO!  If I can deal with the LIV wigs being a tad bit bigger, I can deal with these. ;)   Now to just find them by themselves somewhere.....

Sammy said:

I just googled them,looks they are hard to find now,saw them on ebay and the wigs look pretty.And they fit great on MH dolls.

weird wolf said:

if anyone has heard of "whats her face" dolls, there wigs fir the cams really well!

If you don't mind puncturing the dolls' heads with pins, sewing pins also work great. I generally use three satin pins (the ones with the tiny heads) to hold the wigs into place. :D

Dragona13x said:

I actually own Moxie teenz dolls and their wigs are superb.A little pricey sometimes,unless they are on sale like mine was on TRU(months ago).The wig cap is a little big for MH dolls though,they wobble onand cover the ears more than the Liv ones do, so you might need to glue them if you want a permanent thing.I'm thinking of using a long brown 1 I have for a mod later on.I will not glue it though as my daughter changes her mind all the time ,instead I'll use a velcro piece for both wig/head,there was a doll way back who came with velcro tape inside the wig/head.I think it might work.It's easier and you won't regret using all the glue you would need on a whole cap/head,if you don't like the ending result.Good luck.
SnowDragon said:

Sammy said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service