Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Name: Devilogan Flame Age: 18 Monster Parent: The Devils  Killer Style: My backpack. I'm always prepared to fight! Freaky Flaw: How my pants have a blue spot. It was black until it got mixed up with a green sock. Favorite Color: Red, duh! Favorite Food: Jalapenos. So spicy..... I like it! Biggest Pet Peeve: How i'm also a vampire. It's cool and all, but I used to like garlic, now I can't go near it! Favorite Activity: Playing Casketball. It's fun to play sports! Favorite School Subject: Math. I took a college course last year. I've gotten pretty good at it. Least Favorite School Subject: Oceanography. everytime water goes on me, it burns! Pet: Sunset. She's also a vampire, it's sweet! BFF'S: Clawd Wolf, Deuce Gorgon, Draculaura, and my sister, Devilina Flame. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might I ask why they are also a vampire? Kind of sounds a bit silly. I'm just saying, everything else is pretty good.
@Marionetteluv Last month, they left a window open and a vampire snuck in and bit all of them! ( Their parents are too)
And I didn't put Devilogan in Devilina's bio because I made Devilina way before I made Devilogan

Abbey Bominable said:
And I didn't put Devilogan in Devilina's bio because I made Devilina way before I made Devilogan u know abbey u can edit it
coool i luv it! but ididnt know he was 18!
Yea he is but he's in the same grade as Devilina because he got held back because he was trying to be bad and he almost got expelled! And I put he was taking a college course because he is really smart
coolio

Abbey Bominable said:
Yea he is but he's in the same grade as Devilina because he got held back because he was trying to be bad and he almost got expelled! And I put he was taking a college course because he is really smart

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service