Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I am willing to do ANYTHING for a decent conditioned Holt Hyde doll. I am growing a bit impatient with Mattel... I have:

WAVE 1:

Draculaura

Operetta

Lagoona Blue

SWEET 1600:

Frankie Stein

SCARIS:

Catrine DeMew

Skelita Calaveras

DEAD TIRED:

Ghoulia Yelps

DOT DEAD GORGEOUS:

Spectra Vondergeist

Some of the dolls are not in the very best condition, and all of them are out of the box. The dolls in mint condition are:

Spectra

Catrine

Skelita

Draculaura is fine, although her hair is down, not up in pony tails. I have no clothing articles for Lagoona, and her hair is pretty damaged. Ghoulia has her hair down and is wearing a sweet 1600 dress. Frankie is fine, but her hair is a disaster. Some of the dolls have lost shoes, and I will tell you which ones if you are interested in selling/trading me Holt.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's all good!

I hope I find him too... I've been looking for two long years and haven't gotten a deal on him yet. I just wish I could... FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO 

Lexa power said:

No it's my fault! I should have read the post. You made it clear the condition the dolls were in. I always get mad when people don't read my posts and then here I go. I guess I just got so excited about a possible Lagoona that I forgot to read! Lol! I hope you find your Holt!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service