Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I am willing to do ANYTHING for a decent conditioned Holt Hyde doll. I am growing a bit impatient with Mattel... I have:

WAVE 1:

Draculaura

Operetta

Lagoona Blue

SWEET 1600:

Frankie Stein

SCARIS:

Catrine DeMew

Skelita Calaveras

DEAD TIRED:

Ghoulia Yelps

DOT DEAD GORGEOUS:

Spectra Vondergeist

Some of the dolls are not in the very best condition, and all of them are out of the box. The dolls in mint condition are:

Spectra

Catrine

Skelita

Draculaura is fine, although her hair is down, not up in pony tails. I have no clothing articles for Lagoona, and her hair is pretty damaged. Ghoulia has her hair down and is wearing a sweet 1600 dress. Frankie is fine, but her hair is a disaster. Some of the dolls have lost shoes, and I will tell you which ones if you are interested in selling/trading me Holt.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you be interested in a nude Holt?

If there was a way I could get all of his articles of clothing and accessories, I would be quite interested.

fayerie said:

Would you be interested in a nude Holt?

I have no idea where to get all of his stuff except through slowly collecting them piece by piece either on here or on ebay. >.br/> You can just drop me a pm if you're interested. :)

Okay! I just have to make sure that you're someone I can trust with my information. Are you someone who frequently sells or trades dolls?

fayerie said:

I have no idea where to get all of his stuff except through slowly collecting them piece by piece either on here or on ebay. >.br/> You can just drop me a pm if you're interested. :)

Okay. I saw the feedback when I saw your page, so I trust you. I just need a way to get his clothing without having to spend so much money!

fayerie said:

if you check my page, you can see some feedback there, if not, you can check my ebay and denofangels (bjd doll forum) too. ^^

I'll send you a friend request.

Is there anything besides Holt you would be willing to trade your Wave 1 Lagoona Blue for? I am growing kind of impatient as well and I am seeking a Lagoona. I can get *pretty much* any doll except for Holt, Gil, or Lagoona. Is there any other dolls you want? I'm going to FR you as well :)

I have a Holt Hyde new in box, if you are still looking make an offer.

Alright. I will message you with what I was thinking

Jolene Murphy said:

I have a Holt Hyde new in box, if you are still looking make an offer.

Besides Holt...? Jackson Jekyll.

Okay! :D

Lexa power said:

Is there anything besides Holt you would be willing to trade your Wave 1 Lagoona Blue for? I am growing kind of impatient as well and I am seeking a Lagoona. I can get *pretty much* any doll except for Holt, Gil, or Lagoona. Is there any other dolls you want? I'm going to FR you as well :)

Ahhh, I feel like an idiot for not reading your entire post, I'm very sorry. I am only looking for a complete Lagoona. I figured since you were seeking a doll as rare as Holt all your dolls for trade were NIB. My mistake.

No no, I'm the idiot here. It's all my fault they aren't new in the box. Sorry for being a burden to you. ((God, I feel really bad now... I'm so sorry!!))

Lexa power said:

Ahhh, I feel like an idiot for not reading your entire post, I'm very sorry. I am only looking for a complete Lagoona. I figured since you were seeking a doll as rare as Holt all your dolls for trade were NIB. My mistake.
No it's my fault! I should have read the post. You made it clear the condition the dolls were in. I always get mad when people don't read my posts and then here I go. I guess I just got so excited about a possible Lagoona that I forgot to read! Lol! I hope you find your Holt!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service