Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/ I considered not posting this because there is only1 photo but i'll update this when there is more. some one on tumblr thinks this could turn out to be a walmart exclusive which is interesting, I don't remember any of the other CAM starter packs being this way. and excuse me if I'm wrong, but it looks like that weird goo-dripping-chain-"shawl" thing that people thought belonged to Haunted Frankie comes with this.

Views: 1352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being exclusive to ASDA is not the same thing as being exclusive to Walmart, this may yet be a general release in the US.

I was just repeating what someone said in the posting of this on tumblr

Draconia St George said:

Being exclusive to ASDA is not the same thing as being exclusive to Walmart, this may yet be a general release in the US.

That's fine, however it's worth noting that several items in the UK have been exclusive to Argos or ASDA that have been general release items here, such as Catty Noir.  So we don't know for sure that something marked 'ASDA exclusive' is going to be a Walmart exclusive in the US.

I am totally turning this set into a 'Daughter of Sharknado' custom.

At the SDCC booth this set was displayed and the card infront of it said it was a Walmart exclusive.

I'm very excited for this :D

anyone else think that the cardboard cut out "wigs" look best on them? I like the other three a lot better, this one looks better in the box. I don't quite know why I don't like her as much as I thought I would.  it might be her GIGANTIC eyes.

Asda exclusives have always, in my experience lined up directly with walmart. It's Tesco, Argos and Sainsbury and Smyths who seem to broker the deals with Mattel to get exclusives that aren't exclusive to other markets (Tesco had Catty Noir, Sainsbury had music fest 2 pack, Smyths had swim class w1, Argos usually get target exclusives but it's not always a hard and fast rule) but tru and asda seem to remain consistant, likely because they're part of a much larger international chain.

I would be willing to bet this set is an exclusive honestly. But we'll see.

Loving those wings, but damn if she doesn't look a bit psychotic lol.

Interesting to note the price. They quote £30 which is only £5 more than the actual regular sets are retailing at here in the UK. SO not bad really.

Ha! Cool, I didn't realise I was the first to get this set, that's my Flickr account! My local Asda (southeast UK) is usually really slow when it comes to new stock, so this is a nice change!

I'm really pleased with her. I love the tornado 'fin', the opening looks smaller than the siren fin, but as I don't have a male CAM torso I can't confirm if it's compatible. The green belt is detachable just like the siren's belt. The hair wig isn't that great, the fringe is a bit short. The molded plastic wig is awesome, it's got a slight sparkle to it :)

That is the best idea ever XD  I really can't wait until this starts showing up in Canada.

Draconia St George said:

I found this set yesterday at Walmart. It was the only new doll they had. :)

I hope you post pictures once you do! That sounds fabulous!

Draconia St George said:

I went to Walmart this morning at 6 because I couldn't sleep and score! I really wanted this set because I like the masks that come with it and the accessories like the tail and the wings.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service