Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Update- DT3 Lagoona by Rochelle Goyle on Flickr, Dead Tired Robecca and Spectra Out of Box shots by Yvaine4481 via flickr

Views: 2003

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love Rebecca!

So they're using Spectra's old face mold again? Why did they change it for that one assortment?

I'm all over Spectra for that makeup!

I'm kinda in it for Robecca for the accessories and I'm kinda disappointed with her bright makeup. I wish it was paled out a bit more or maybe different colors like toffee, light brown, and powder pink. The copper goddess can really rock neutrals.

Why? Personally I think Her old face mold is very ugly. Why would they make her so beautiful and then take it away, again. I think that They should stick to her newer face mold

Triumvirate said:

They never stopped using it. They are just alternating it between lines. 

Glimmer said:

Love Rebecca!

So they're using Spectra's old face mold again? Why did they change it for that one assortment?

The only thing I know about molds is fat face and chibi face. I aim for chibi face.

This face mold makes her more unique to the other dolls. The new face mold makes her look like the rest!

Ohhh, I like these more than thought I would.

I love this Spectra!!!! Her whole design is adorable:)
Well they don't all look the same lol but you've got a point, like for example they changed Frankie's face from a gorgeous sexy bitchy look and now now she looks all barbiefied!f

Glimmer said:

This face mold makes her more unique to the other dolls. The new face mold makes her look like the rest!

Lol and also I just dont like this face mold for spectra idk why, she kinda looks like a horse! Lmfao

Robecca is beautiful and I can't wait to get her, although I do think maybe a shade of blue would have looked better instead of the bright pink eyeshadow.

Someone's got a Lagoona!

I love this Lagoona and Spectra:) where did they find them?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service