Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I just bought my niece the Dot Dead Gorgeous 3 pack for xmas and her Draculaura doll leg broke right off!   

I was actually playing with her when this happened, she was just putting her shoes on and one leg broke right off!  It looks like its not fixable but thought I would give this a try and seek some assistance as I don't want to buy another 3 pack just to get her Draculaura again.   

I have included some pics, any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks again! 

Views: 580

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had good experience with Mattel CS. the first time the Cam lab was missing some pieces, they sent replacement very quickly & i did not have to return anything. the second time was for hydration station quit bubbling. this time they requested to have the hydration station & doll returned & emailed a shipping label. they r gonna send me a voucher for it. (I am mailing the item back 2moro). overall no complaints with them, but i have never gotten a voucher b4. is it good only @ a certain store or what? i know it is supposed 2 b 4 any Mattel product but never thought about if it would b 4 a particular store.

Nah, I don't think it has to be a particular store, well not in the US that I know of. I've used one at Target to replace my Gloom Beach 5 pk and then one at Wal-Mart. The voucher comes attached to a letter, and it just says the amount is good towards any Mattel & Fisher-Price purchase. Doesn't specify a particular store. I hope that could help ^_^

Witch Doctor said:

I have had good experience with Mattel CS. the first time the Cam lab was missing some pieces, they sent replacement very quickly & i did not have to return anything. the second time was for hydration station quit bubbling. this time they requested to have the hydration station & doll returned & emailed a shipping label. they r gonna send me a voucher for it. (I am mailing the item back 2moro). overall no complaints with them, but i have never gotten a voucher b4. is it good only @ a certain store or what? i know it is supposed 2 b 4 any Mattel product but never thought about if it would b 4 a particular store.

thx 4 the info, now if only i can get my dtr to b patient enough 2 wait 4 the voucher, lol! she keeps trying 2 get me 2 let her spend that amount now so she can get the dolls she sees on the shelf. i did give in a little & bought a replacement lagoona from ebay, but told her she has 2 wait on the rest of it.

phaireetells said:

Nah, I don't think it has to be a particular store, well not in the US that I know of. I've used one at Target to replace my Gloom Beach 5 pk and then one at Wal-Mart. The voucher comes attached to a letter, and it just says the amount is good towards any Mattel & Fisher-Price purchase. Doesn't specify a particular store. I hope that could help ^_^

Witch Doctor said:

Sorry to hear about that, I do agree that there should be a better fix for the knee issue.  Best of luck! 

purple_monkfish (AKA Clown Wig) said:

Congrats! Mattel's US customer service seems to be pretty on the ball about this sort of thing. Here in the UK it SUCKS. it's "return this at your own inconvenience and we'll send you a voucher for one of two stores, only two stores, which likely don't even stock a replacement because this line is exclusive to a totally different store and we don't have vouchers for them"

So irritating. Glad you got replacements though. I'm looking forward to a day when someone figures out a good way to fix broken knees on MH dolls.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service