Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Here's the link, I just put an order in.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16154046

Views: 1871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have individual numbers and come up in the TRU system as each doll so showing should be ok

I made my order for the four but lagoona was the only one available for me right away so I cancled my order and got a canceled order email but they still shipped the lagoona to my house today.

You should take a picture of her! :)

here is the best picture i can take of her

Attachments:

TRU actually gives EVERY toy its own individual code, unlike other stores. So its near impossible for you to get the wrong doll.

MikeyC said:

Same here with tracking number, just hope they ship the right ones.

I got Howleen, Lagoona, and Robbie off of TRU the other day! Should be here by Monday! (and thanks to Lover of MH I will be getting Operetta as well! )

I broke down and ordered them.  They came today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/BDBastarde/danceclass.jpg

These pictures are making me glad i ordered them. Love them all!

Ya she is very nice the red looks good but I want to sell her because I didnt get the rest

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. There have been huge issues, most recent with the Scooter/Powder Room set where people got the wrong one because they use the case UPC not the individual number. This is the first time each doll has a seperate SKU, even in the store. It's not a universal SKU for the assortment.

JemMH_Sister said:

TRU actually gives EVERY toy its own individual code, unlike other stores. So its near impossible for you to get the wrong doll.

MikeyC said:

Same here with tracking number, just hope they ship the right ones.

My dolls are supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday. Says they shipped. Ordered 2 Howleen.

Torie said:

Ok, so has anyone actually had the dolls shipped?  Mine still say "Items located in stock" and have for two days now.

Mine just arrived today. They are so pretty in person. My favorite is still Howleen, LOVE the pink hair. Then it's Operetta, Lagoon and my least favorite is Robecca. It also appears that Robecca's paint may be a bit darker "copper" than her basic release.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service