Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

ok, Yes Cupid, roller maze, gloom beach 5 pack AND clawdeen and howleen 2 pack have been found at Kmart    IN AUSTRALIA.

Cupid was ALSO found in the Kmart Toy catalogued ($25) 

Tags: info, new

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that, I can't wait until the toy sales start!!! 

Hmm, interesting that some of the US exclusives are available as non-exclusives in other countries. Then again, maybe you don't have Target's & Walmart's there.

We do have Target, but not Walmart :)

Viper said:

Hmm, interesting that some of the US exclusives are available as non-exclusives in other countries. Then again, maybe you don't have Target's & Walmart's there.

I'm curious if you guys are getting the new version of Cupid, or the exclusive version. Is she in the Sweet 1600 Box? Or her new "Basic" Box?

Sweet 1600 so far :)

Werecat Strut said:

I'm curious if you guys are getting the new version of Cupid, or the exclusive version. Is she in the Sweet 1600 Box? Or her new "Basic" Box?

If you're in QLD, I've found around 20 Cupids (1600) and quite a few GB five-packs at Arana Hills Kmart :3

That's awesome then! I would be sad if you were getting the new ones. You deserve a shot at getting the "exclusive" version =)

Jenny Odd-ball said:

Sweet 1600 so far :)

Werecat Strut said:

i also saw cupid at the kmart in california! i was so suprised, i thought she was walmart exlusive

Whatever aus gets, new zealand gets about 2-3 months later. they better come here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service