Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont have a LJ. is it possible someone could post the pics here please?

Page 1. First Post.

Jason S (Hannah) said:

Mattel needs to...

There ya go and now its CUPID AKA C.A. AKA X3799
Jason S (Hannah) said:

Well thta holidays characters deal with humans and monsters also celebrate that holidays soo someone need to do that work.

Zombie Passer-By said:

So is this implying that all the famous holiday mascots and characters (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny et all) and the various Greek Gods have kids which attend Monster High?

This is AWESOME!!! Does anyone have the release date? It's not fair- I want her! And I live in the UK and I haven't even found the normal Sweet 1600 dolls yet! Oh well- congrats to that person who has her! I hoep she's out soon! xxx

Even though Eros was mutated into a Holiday Character she's not based of the Cherub Cupid attributed to Modern Valentines day. She would be a Greek Demigoddess. So I don't think Santa and the Easter Bunny would have equal standings as they don't have a "mythical god" equivalent. And don't forget that Santa- Saint Nicholas- was a real person before he became Santa, and is still a religious figure in many judeo-christian faiths, so I really doubt he'd have a child going to Monster High.

I also don't think she goes to Monster High, if I remember right she's "working". While her father focuses on love in the human world she focuses on love in the Monster World. I don't think she's going to school so much as doing her job.

Zombie Passer-By said:

So is this implying that all the famous holiday mascots and characters (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny et all) and the various Greek Gods have kids which attend Monster High?

I MUST HAVE HER!!!

She doesn't look like she comes with as many accessories as the other S1600 dolls. I wonder if she is the same price.

dying of cuteness. let the stalking of walmarts begin!

Too bad she doesn't have a pet :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service