Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What state?

Mommyslittlemonsters said:

apparently a pallet containing cupid came and went minutes before we checked the walmart today :( bummer since she was a big request by my 8 year old for christmas

What makes you say she's not a Walmart Exclusive?

Shelby Jones said:

She is showing up in other states and she is not a Walmart exclusive:

(not my pic, from ebay)

I am so Jelly!

PiddlyJunk said:

I just bought her! I'm so excited! Found at a Walmart in PA for $20.01 total.

 

Notable: Wings are not silver, they are very slightly antiqued gold over white. Wings are removable, attach at the neck, but there are no holes/pegs. Hair is actually kind of stiff, I wonder if this could be altered. Pattern on legs & arms is painted on, isn't actually fabric tights. Overall she has a lot of nice details, though I think I liked the promo image a little more than the result. Still a cute doll and I think very worth purchasing. :)

 http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1936/img5358i.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5655/img5357vy.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3029/img5351d.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2940/img5347np.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/707/img5342yl.jpg

 

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

 

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

I'm really hoping Illinois has her. My boyfriend just got here so once he cleans up from work, we are gonna go out and try to find her!

monster mom said:

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

 

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

Not West enough!!! :)

monster mom said:

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

 

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

LUCKY! I went to 3 walmarts 1 justice 1 target and a khols looking for cupid and gil.... NONE OF THE STORES HAD ONE MONSTER HIGH DOLL! NO MH PRODUCTS WHAT SO EVER!! No plushies no Uniforms no dolls :'(

 

p.s. If you still have the box can you take a picture of cupid making the winky face plz and thank u! (inside the box photo hanging from the SWEET 1600 *draculauras* sign)

 

 

 

 

PiddlyJunk said:

I just bought her! I'm so excited! Found at a Walmart in PA for $20.01 total.

 

Notable: Wings are not silver, they are very slightly antiqued gold over white. Wings are removable, attach at the neck, but there are no holes/pegs. Hair is actually kind of stiff, I wonder if this could be altered. Pattern on legs & arms is painted on, isn't actually fabric tights. Overall she has a lot of nice details, though I think I liked the promo image a little more than the result. Still a cute doll and I think very worth purchasing. :)

 http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1936/img5358i.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5655/img5357vy.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3029/img5351d.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2940/img5347np.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/707/img5342yl.jpg

 

I have 3 pics on my page!

 

aaaahhhhhh I live in Indiana!



Lillian Gracey said:

I'm really hoping Illinois has her. My boyfriend just got here so once he cleans up from work, we are gonna go out and try to find her!

monster mom said:

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

 

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

Awesome! We're neighbors! :D

Mia Speer said:

aaaahhhhhh I live in Indiana!



Lillian Gracey said:

I'm really hoping Illinois has her. My boyfriend just got here so once he cleans up from work, we are gonna go out and try to find her!

monster mom said:

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

 

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

D: Ah man!! I want her so bad!!

I just checked my walmart, they're pretty much out of everything Monster High, so no Cupid there :(

Does anyone know if she'll be anywhere online maybe? Either way, can't wait to get her! :)

dang i wanted them to change the lips

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service