Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that name better. Good on them.

♫☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4) said:

Well Valentine's Day stepped on some toes at my brother's past elementary school in the 90s. St. Valentine angered some annoying Jewish parents (not all are like that, these guys just looked into it too much) or something and you know what happened for one year...  "Okay kids lest ass out your Love Day cards!" Yep my brother had to give out LOVE DAY cards instead of VALENTINE'S DAY cards. One of the disadvantages of living in such a multi-cultural town. If this doll were to come out then I bet those parents would be mad. -_-

Still the rest of the country calls it the proper name and because of the minority of the people in the town insisting a holiday that nowadays isn't very religious is to religious to say the proper name of in schools is completely ridiculous. 

Moondance said:

I like that name better. Good on them.

♫☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ (BunniBear4) said:

Well Valentine's Day stepped on some toes at my brother's past elementary school in the 90s. St. Valentine angered some annoying Jewish parents (not all are like that, these guys just looked into it too much) or something and you know what happened for one year...  "Okay kids lest ass out your Love Day cards!" Yep my brother had to give out LOVE DAY cards instead of VALENTINE'S DAY cards. One of the disadvantages of living in such a multi-cultural town. If this doll were to come out then I bet those parents would be mad. -_-

I would just like to point out that although Valentines Day used to be a religious holiday in the middle ages up until the 1960s it has actually been removed from the Roman Catholic calendar and is now just a day to celebrate love and exchange cards..it is no longer a religious holiday. :)

Does anyone besides me feel a little butt hurt she doesn't have a pet?

Might I say that you might need some less tender buttocks, then?

I know, right? Hand me some ice and tell me to suck it up LOL You're a riot haha.

I just LOVE the pets, and I love posing/photographing them.

I guess I will make one up LOL

P-girl said:

Might I say that you might need some less tender buttocks, then?

The same could be said for Operetta since last I checked, her dad was really just a creepy guy that haunts a theatre and wears a stylish half mask. xD

I do agree with you on the halo, though.

Victoria Niccals said:

She looks so... ugly :O The heart lips, the halo thing, the pink hair, the no-reason-why textured hands, the clip-on wings (although I admit that the ribcage-heart shape is clever), her monster parent being Eros?! What? I am Greek, and I really can't see how he can be a "monster".

One on ebay from Utah Kelly, maybe they're getting there soon ;)

Kelly de Nile said:

Not West enough!!! :)

monster mom said:

People from the following states have her for sale on ebay so I think she is making her way around

IN, NJ, PA, MO, VA, TN, MD

BUT The Phantom of the Opera is considered one of the early Hollywood Monsters.

Watch the original movie from the 20s and he was more than a man in a mask!  He was a undead ghostly ghoul that haunted a theatre. He did wear a mask, but to hide his disfigured phantom face.

NEW Hollywood, with the introduction of the Musical, have tamed him into a deformed musician who wears a mask to hide his scars.

FrejaSashe said:

The same could be said for Operetta since last I checked, her dad was really just a creepy guy that haunts a theatre and wears a stylish half mask. xD

Victoria Niccals said:

She looks so... ugly :O The heart lips, the halo thing, the pink hair, the no-reason-why textured hands, the clip-on wings (although I admit that the ribcage-heart shape is clever), her monster parent being Eros?! What? I am Greek, and I really can't see how he can be a "monster".

Mostly this. The Ghoulish Phantom also came from the same time period as most of the other creatures used for monster parents, so it's fairly obvious they're going for that Phantom instead of the musical representation.

Starla Zombabe said:

Watch the original movie from the 20s and he was more than a man in a mask!  He was a undead ghostly ghoul that haunted a theatre. He did wear a mask, but to hide his disfigured phantom face.

NEW Hollywood, with the introduction of the Musical, have tamed him into a deformed musician who wears a mask to hide his scars.

FrejaSashe said:

Victoria Niccals said:

New or old, the Phantom rocks! If you want to know the real deal, read the book. It's better than everything.

How did I forget how the older/original version of the Phantom looked like. *smacks head* I should be ashamed of myself.

Thank you for correcting and reminding me. xD

Starla Zombabe said:

FrejaSashe said:

Victoria Niccals said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service