Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. I didn't realize that. :D

Lillian Gracey said:

Here is the pic since you have to be apart of LJ to see the post: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41020179@N07/6552650259/in/photostream...

Agh why does she have to be so cute!! im trying to cut back on my monster high purchases! Lol (like thats ever gonna happen)

I wonder if she was purchased at Walmart, since the rumor was shes a walmart exclusive...

thanks Lilian for the pics.  I couldnt access the livejournal link, since i dont have an account there.  :)

So is this implying that all the famous holiday mascots and characters (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny et all) and the various Greek Gods have kids which attend Monster High?

Oooh exciting. Is there an estimated release date for her? 

I don't feel like making a lj just to see this, dose she say she bought her or if she has some sort of connection that got her an unreleased doll? 

OMG awesome!

The person who bought her said that they didn't see a Wal-Mart exclusive sticker on it.

@Kitten Princess: They bought her at Wal-Mart. No connections. 

Lily Raccoon said:

Agh why does she have to be so cute!! im trying to cut back on my monster high purchases! Lol (like thats ever gonna happen)

I wonder if she was purchased at Walmart, since the rumor was shes a walmart exclusive...

thanks Lilian for the pics.  I couldnt access the livejournal link, since i dont have an account there.  :)

OH MY SWEET GHERKINS

WHY IS HER BEING A RADIO PERSONALITY SO CUTE AND PERFECT IN MY HEAD

Does it say where the purchase---er... PERSON WHO BOUGHT THE DOLL lives?

I love the fact that her favorite subject is Psychology. AHAHA GET IT? HER DAD IS EROS/CUPID. AND CUPID FELL IN LOVE WITH PSYCHE AHAHA ITS SO CLEVER

please forgive me I'm spazzing

They purchased the doll at a Wal-Mart in Rhode Island. :)

JesseSesame said:

I love the fact that her favorite subject is Psychology. AHAHA GET IT? HER DAD IS EROS/CUPID. AND CUPID FELL IN LOVE WITH PSYCHE AHAHA ITS SO CLEVER

Im still not a fan of her lips, but I love love love everything else! Especially her shoes!

Oh my sweet Gherkins this was in the US i'm kvetching right now.

Lillian Gracey said:

They purchased the doll at a Wal-Mart in Rhode Island. :)

JesseSesame said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service