Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe that means she'll be cheaper!!!! AWESOME!! Hopefully she stays away from TRU!!! LOL!!!

I'm guessing $22.97 like the other Sweet 1600 dolls.

cdogg33 said:

she said she got her @ walmart, did anyone catch the price, or did she even give it?

Perhaps that will be revealed in the Special they are making? Maybe she gives Advice to Clawd and Draculaura or some of the other Ghouls about their relationships?

Jess said:

I was wondering that myself.

Monster High Collector said:

Im just wondering why she is in the Sweet 1600 line, as she doesn't come with the key "invite" or any presents for Draculaura.

That was my guess. I would assume it would have to do with Clawd and Draculaura.

PercyMH_Brother said:

Perhaps that will be revealed in the Special they are making? Maybe she gives Advice to Clawd and Draculaura or some of the other Ghouls about their relationships?

Jess said:

Im just wondering why she is in the Sweet 1600 line, as she doesn't come with the key "invite" or any presents for Draculaura.

nothing on the west coast sadly :(

I wonder what their relationship drama will be? Considering so far the only clue relationship woes during Sweet1600 were given by Frankie in her diary. I don't really know if I count inablity to choose a gift as a relationship problem big enough to need advice from Cupid....But maybe it does?

Lillian Gracey said:

That was my guess. I would assume it would have to do with Clawd and Draculaura.

PercyMH_Brother said:

Jess said:

I would say with how different they are. She's a vampire, he's a werewolf (though that problem was solved in Fright On!), she's a vegan, he loves meat, etc. Like how they should cope with that. Maybe something like that?

PercyMH_Brother said:

I wonder what their relationship drama will be? Considering so far the only clue relationship woes during Sweet1600 were given by Frankie in her diary. I don't really know if I count inablity to choose a gift as a relationship problem big enough to need advice from Cupid....But maybe it does?

Lillian Gracey said:

PercyMH_Brother said:

Jess said:

A station in the catacombs? She must be friends with Operetta. How perfect!

apparently a pallet containing cupid came and went minutes before we checked the walmart today :( bummer since she was a big request by my 8 year old for christmas

Her bio says she's a lousy shot with her love arrows. I'm willing to bet she shoots either Clawd or Ula and they fall in love with someone else, and are only brought back together but C.A.'s awesome advice!

Lillian Gracey said:

I would say with how different they are. She's a vampire, he's a werewolf (though that problem was solved in Fright On!), she's a vegan, he loves meat, etc. Like how they should cope with that. Maybe something like that?

PercyMH_Brother said:

Lillian Gracey said:

PercyMH_Brother said:

Jess said:

That would be a great plot for the Sweet 1600 special!

Ninapedia said:

Her bio says she's a lousy shot with her love arrows. I'm willing to bet she shoots either Clawd or Ula and they fall in love with someone else, and are only brought back together but C.A.'s awesome advice!

Lillian Gracey said:

PercyMH_Brother said:

Lillian Gracey said:

PercyMH_Brother said:

Jess said:

hahah I hope so! :D

Zombie Passer-By said:

So is this implying that all the famous holiday mascots and characters (Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny et all) and the various Greek Gods have kids which attend Monster High?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service