Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found her at walmart.com at 3 am (Pacific time) and having her shipped for free to the closest store!  She is now sold out online, but listed so keep checking!!  My 7 year old is so excited!

So Cupid is a Walmart exclusive, I wonder if my local Walmarts will have her, hope so since I can't find none of the 1600 dolls.

I have 2 extra 1600's-- Draculaura and Clawdeen.  I am going to be returning them soon, if I can't find anyone interested in purchasing them. Please let me know if you are interested.   

TWG said:

So Cupid is a Walmart exclusive, I wonder if my local Walmarts will have her, hope so since I can't find none of the 1600 dolls.

Has anyone found her in LA or the Valley yet?

HOORAY!  I got my Cupid today!
I had to have a friend of a friend bring her to Canada for me from Seattle - but she's HERE! 

She's not as cute as her pictures on the internet - but she's growing on me.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this - but on my doll, the way her bangs are done, it looks like an upside-down heart.

Congratulations Monster Brat!! I'm so happy for you. I have to wait until my baby bonus before I go out and start looking for stuff but on a happy note: I finally got Frankie's bed!!!  My husband went to TRU, didn't see any but he noticed the Barbie boxes were askew and lo and behold, someone hid a bed there!  He was kissed all over and declared best hubby and daddy in the world (yes we went outside and yelled it in the street!)

LUCKY! Congrats on your find!  I haven't seen any beds anywhere yet, except on the TRU.ca website, and when I finally decided what else to order, they were out of stock on the beds... and now they aren't on the site anymore :(  I can wait though.  Hopefully I'll get the Roadster from the U.S.

Barbara Romphf said:

Congratulations Monster Brat!! I'm so happy for you. I have to wait until my baby bonus before I go out and start looking for stuff but on a happy note: I finally got Frankie's bed!!!  My husband went to TRU, didn't see any but he noticed the Barbie boxes were askew and lo and behold, someone hid a bed there!  He was kissed all over and declared best hubby and daddy in the world (yes we went outside and yelled it in the street!)

ooh ooh, I'm not sure about getting the roadster but, I saw in the "uncategorized"  forum , a picture of a car meant for Princess Tiana and wow, IMO, it's perfect for Draculaura, going to go on ebay now to check it out.

Monster Brat said:

LUCKY! Congrats on your find!  I haven't seen any beds anywhere yet, except on the TRU.ca website, and when I finally decided what else to order, they were out of stock on the beds... and now they aren't on the site anymore :(  I can wait though.  Hopefully I'll get the Roadster from the U.S.

Barbara Romphf said:

That's why I'm hoping to get the Roadster picked up for me in the US...  I want it, but not enough to pay Canadian prices for it.

Barbara Romphf said:

ooh ooh, I'm not sure about getting the roadster but, I saw in the "uncategorized"  forum , a picture of a car meant for Princess Tiana and wow, IMO, it's perfect for Draculaura, going to go on ebay now to check it out.

Monster Brat said:

Barbara Romphf said:

I need to find Cupid in Houston! I've only seen the other 4 Sweet 1600s here :,(

i have one.i got it for my birthday.

I'm getting her! Shes on Ebay :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service