Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so i went to 2 Walmarts in AZ late last night. They had pallets with Sweet 1600, Roadster, and the vanity. Both employees let us cut open the boxes, but NO Cupid!! I was able to get a SS Gil, Sweet 1600 Dracu, and Sweet 1600 Clawd. Both stores told me the MH stock is not to be released for another week. Weird, then why would they even bring the merchandise out on the floor at midnite, if it was only gonna be stored away again? Anyway, Arizonans, patience...sweet 1600 is almost upon us!! Bring out, Cupid!! : )

I just bought the doll for my daughter. She'd received the Deuce & Cleo 2 pack for Christmas but his leg was broken in the package so we returned the dolls our local Walmart the day after Christmas (2 days ago) & found C.A. Cupid, Gill, & sweet 1600 Clawd. She's stunning in person. Excuse the poor quality of the first picture. It was taken with my phone rather than my camera. The second picture is her collection. (excuse my daughter's crazy hair & PJ's, she'd just woken up lol.) That's C.A. Cupid at the top right of her dollhouse. 

Still no sign of cupid in MI, so I gave up & asked an out of state friend to help

Awwww she's CUTE AS A BUTTON!!!

Heathur Havoc said:

I just bought the doll for my daughter. She'd received the Deuce & Cleo 2 pack for Christmas but his leg was broken in the package so we returned the dolls our local Walmart the day after Christmas (2 days ago) & found C.A. Cupid, Gill, & sweet 1600 Clawd. She's stunning in person. Excuse the poor quality of the first picture. It was taken with my phone rather than my camera. The second picture is her collection. (excuse my daughter's crazy hair & PJ's, she'd just woken up lol.) That's C.A. Cupid at the top right of her dollhouse. 

Ghoulette said:

Awwww she's CUTE AS A BUTTON!!!

Thank you. I just read in the rules that they prefer I don't post pictures of family members. My apologies. 

She's so cute! :)

Heathur Havoc said:

At my Walmart today they had 4 or 5 Cupids. I bought one. she is so cute

thanks for the tip...got one this morning!

tim said:

so i picked up one of the cupids, at florin walmart in sacramento where they had two left and this morning saw 5 cupids at walmart on el camino, in sacramento

I found and BOUGHT her on the 26th at the Big Rapids, MI Walmart.  They had a TON of new stuff when I went.  All the CAM packs, some Skull Shores (Gil and Ghoulia) CUPID, Toralei, Spectra and Cleo's vanity.  I went the next day and A LOT of it was sold.  They still had 2 Cupids though.

Ghoulette said:

Lucky! So far no sightings in MI, may have to resort to paying extra, not $30 extra but enough
Sarascreams said:

I just purchased a Cupid from Walmart in Ohio

All of the Walmarts near me got several cases of MH on Christmas Eve, sadly too late to stock before the store closed. Those on the 26th were pleasantly surprised to see them.

I nabbed a Cupid, but the ribcage wings aren't really doing much for me...

The rib cage wings and details on her legs are my fav part about her! I think she's one of my favs (after regular abbey and spectra.)

Kohdok said:

All of the Walmarts near me got several cases of MH on Christmas Eve, sadly too late to stock before the store closed. Those on the 26th were pleasantly surprised to see them.

I nabbed a Cupid, but the ribcage wings aren't really doing much for me...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service