Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://monster-high.livejournal.com/532550.html

She says she picked'r up. Can't see the pics too well, but eh.

Views: 12821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mattel released an explination on their Monster High Facebook page:

Heather said:

Yeah, I really wish she were French too.  Is there some explanation for her being Southern?  It just doesn't make sense at all.

No Cupid in my neck of the woods. Associate told me they won't have anything new until late January, and looked at me like I had two heads when I told him that Wal-Marts all over the country was getting this doll, then I got the standard "we don't know what's on the truck until after it gets here" line

I got it in the little city of Gallipolis its in  southeast OH. I went back last night to see if anything new was put out because the day i got cupid they were restocking toys, and they were all gone but there was a monster maker starter pak left:)

vadasma04 said:

Another ohio-Ian here- would love to know what area or store!

Megan B. said:

Oooh, I live in Ohio! What area/city?

B.Webb said:

I got her today at walmart in Ohio.

Well that clears a few things up. Thank you for sharing! 

Ninapedia said:

Heather said:

Yeah, I really wish she were French too.  Is there some explanation for her being Southern?  It just doesn't make sense at all.

Also, I wasn't making an assumption based on her dialect. I was making an assumption based on facts I had read a few months ago that she was an Opry singing star. I had not heard otherwise until now. Apparently what I had read was incorrect, obviously. Lol.

Witchbaby said:

Well that clears a few things up. Thank you for sharing! 

Ninapedia said:

Heather said:

Oh my gosh! My bestie lives about 10 minutes from that Wal-Mart! I'm gonna have to have him grab me a Vanity for me before he comes on out here in a week or two because I really really want to get those. You have totally made my day! Thanks! <3 <3 <3

Kelly de Nile said:

She is in San Diego, CA. I just bought her, 3 CAM packs, the Roadster, and the Vanity from the Murphy Canyon Walmart. They also have a bunch of Abbey, Spectra, Skull Shores and some basics.

Well, I hope there are some left for you :/ This was a few days ago.

Lillian Gracey said:

Oh my gosh! My bestie lives about 10 minutes from that Wal-Mart! I'm gonna have to have him grab me a Vanity for me before he comes on out here in a week or two because I really really want to get those. You have totally made my day! Thanks! <3 <3 <3

Kelly de Nile said:

She is in San Diego, CA. I just bought her, 3 CAM packs, the Roadster, and the Vanity from the Murphy Canyon Walmart. They also have a bunch of Abbey, Spectra, Skull Shores and some basics.

I hope so too. My friend is in Jersey visiting family for the holidays so I don't know when he will get back, but he said he will check when he gets home. So hopefully when he gets back the Vanity will be there. :)

Kelly de Nile said:

Lillian Gracey said:

Kelly de Nile said:

We just bought Cupid at WalMart in Boerne, TX (small town outside San Antonio) tonight for $18.97... They had 6 in stock...

We also bought the Cleo De Nile Vanity for $19.98... They had 3 in stock...

As of twenty minutes ago, there were still 4 vanities on the shelf. But absolutely nothing else MH related!

Lillian Gracey said:

I hope so too. My friend is in Jersey visiting family for the holidays so I don't know when he will get back, but he said he will check when he gets home. So hopefully when he gets back the Vanity will be there. :)

Kelly de Nile said:

Lillian Gracey said:

Kelly de Nile said:

I lovelove Qupid, but how does she fit into this line? She doesn't have a present for Draculaura nor is she commenting how she's exited for the party... so shouln't this be her basic? *confused*

I really want her, but it's impossible to get a MH doll in Spain during X-mas. Every little girl in this country seems to be a MH fan, so parents are going crazy grabbing all the dolls they can get.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service