Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

On the page 4 of this Discussion, Blue Guzman spoke of his Ebay store. On it, you can see Cupid in a new box!

There are a few on Ebay (here and here)

Views: 1849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It think it's neat and a smart thing for Mattel to do, since a lot of people weren't able to get Cupid when she first came out.

I'm guessing she's no longer a WalMart exclusive, so yay on that if that's the case. xD 

I hope this also means in the future, we may possibly get some Cupid "variant" (like Dead Tired Cupid, or something like that), and maybe a Cupid fashion pack. xD <3

I liked the original's hair better, the new one looks kinda messy. But I'm glad they are re-releasing her and others. It's very exciting, I wonder who will be next!

her hair looks messy but omg Diary? hmmm... i'm dubious about the veracity of this. It's another slap in the face to those who bought the first release girl, yet another doll released looking exactly the freaking same but with MORE stuff. *sigh* Not impressed.

At least give her a different outfit or something Mattel, seriously.

From waht was posted, it coincides with the DVD release, so it wouldn't make sense for them to change her look... That being saifd I would like her to pop up in the line with new versions now and again...

M

purple_monkfish said:

her hair looks messy but omg Diary? hmmm... i'm dubious about the veracity of this. It's another slap in the face to those who bought the first release girl, yet another doll released looking exactly the freaking same but with MORE stuff. *sigh* Not impressed.

At least give her a different outfit or something Mattel, seriously.

Her hair looks... weird, to say the least? :O I hope that this is a prototype or something.

However, yay for re-release! :D It's great because many people are missing her from their collections!

Im surprised that the core Cupid (Y4683) is basically the same as the Sweet 1600 version -- you would think they would have given her a different fashion.

Aww man, I never got my hands on a NIB s1600 Cupid. D:

Well I hope this just means that we will see more versions of cupid. Since she is being put in the basics line. ^.^

WTF! NOOOOO! Right when I get Cupid, they are making a version of her with a diary! NOOOOO! Oh well, mine doesn't have messy hair. But I am glad Mattle is giving people a bigger chance to get her. Also, yay, she might be put in other lines! Do Howleen next Mattle!

I find it funny that a lot of the dolls I specifically kept NIB are now getting re-released with different boxes.

This is annoying....

Get it together Mattel! AT LEAST A NEW OUTFIT!

she has a diary :) her hair is so messy tho :(

This is true....

Ruby~Worgensol said:

That just means that the original box will be worth more.

Pilot Willie said:

I find it funny that a lot of the dolls I specifically kept NIB are now getting re-released with different boxes.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service