Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Saw the create a monster at TRU tonight... TRU said only in stores randomly, is on website but will not be available for shipping til rite before Christmas!!!

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

greatbigcrunch said:
Both 250 sets? Did they have the killer bee pack?
just the wolf and dragon!

So you only saw the Werewolf/Dragon set? How much was it? Did they have a lot or ...?

cdogg33 said:

All sweet 1600 out also! Couldn't grab a pic, sorry! I live in Ohio! I was in a hurry, too many people!

This is great news! In theory..definitely not for my wallet XD I'm going to check my TRU today and see if they have any CAM. I'll take my camera in case they do, as well.

I just got back from TRU. They had sweet 1600 but no create a monsters! They had all the character for sweet 1600, I got Frankie!

Good to know, I'll probably drop by my tru sometime this week to see if we got them in.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to get it yet tho.

Got my Create-A-Monster starter packs today! They are so cute, can not wait to make them tonight :)

Wow, I actually like them better looking at your photos of them.

OMG

Thanks so much for posting pictures! So cool you found 2 different packs =) I like how they come in boxes similar to the dolls.

How much were they? Did they have the accessory packs too? Or just the starter kits?

just wondering how many sets will be coming out of create a monster?

POST PICS WHEN YOU'RE DONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Austen said:

Got my Create-A-Monster starter packs today! They are so cute, can not wait to make them tonight :)

Thanks for posting the pictures Jeremy! :D

I'm very excited about these sets..I went to TRU today but not until around 2 or 3 pm, so the shelves were pretty bare. Maybe I will have better luck later this week. Good luck hunting everyone!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service