Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I went to Target to run some errands and of course stooped by the Monster High section. There shelves were swamped with tons of basics and a handful of school's outs Frankie Stein and Holt and Ghoulia in their new boxes as well as their old boxes. Speaking of old tons of the old basics were there too Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Ghoulia, no Clawdeen. A handful of the Cleo and Deuce sets and old Gloom Beach and a few of the Dead Tired. Moving on to the fashion packs were the old Scream Uniform packs and then hidden behind a Frankie Fearleading pack were the 4 new club outfits!

 

I snatched up all 4 and happily went on my marry way. I stopped by a price check to see how much the club fashion packs were and they were believe it or not on sale! For $6.99! So I got them and I plan to sell them on my Ebay account!

 

Views: 1026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMFG YOUR THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!Look,tell you what : It's like 9:00pm right now.I'll talk to my dad or mum and get them to pay.I have the money,I'll give it to them and they'll put in it there acct and so on.. THANKS SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE LOW PIRCES!!! XXxxxXX!!
VampyNapy said:
Wait,I can't really see Ula.D's shoes in the box.Do they come in the pack or is it just I cant see them?
Well, if you'll notice, it had been 16 hours since I posted and I was planning on leaving it at that. But my side of the "argument" wasn't about what VampyNampy does for a living or how she spends her money, it was that I don't feel it's appropriate for her to say "I'm buying them and selling them on eBay for the people who can't find them!" as if she's doing it only for the good of others. That's all. I don't feel like you can make that claim when you are overcharging on shipping as well as buying items in a store for the purpose of reselling above cost, when other locals might be looking for those. But that's just my two cents and I'll leave it alone now.

Harriet Harper said:

An if this continues to be a argument thread about how VampyNampy makes a living or what she does with the items she SPEND HER MONEY on I will start deleting posts.

maybe where she lives, those are super rare because people buy them a lot and in some places, there AREN'T any of those. so putting it on eBay allows people in other states and countries to buy them from her!! stop assuming and be nice! she is trying to make others happy... -.-

Shelby Jones said:
Ummm no, she is just scalping and I hate scalpers.  People who have little chance to get them are because of people like her going into the store and buying stuff with the intent to re-sell.  Get a real job!
Yeah I am making others happy and my prices are cheap and fair.
yup, they are because i looked at your account and they are reasonable prices :) (it would be better if the shipping were 5 dollars, but it's your choice :) )

VampyNapy said:
Yeah I am making others happy and my prices are cheap and fair.
She isn't really scalping, scalping is when you buy something in bulk, then sell it for a high price online. She bought only 1 of each and is selling it for a reasonable price, she is just helping people who don't have the fashion packs in their area. Even if she does buy the last ones, that target will get more shipments of it in eventually. 

Shelby Jones said:
Ummm no, she is just scalping and I hate scalpers.  People who have little chance to get them are because of people like her going into the store and buying stuff with the intent to re-sell.  Get a real job!

Why are any of you defending her????  Is she helping the people that live in her area who probably went to that Target looking for those packs but they were all gone only to end up on ebay?  She isn't selling them at a fair price.  A "fair" price would be listing it for $6.99 BIN plus shipping.  She listed as an auction in the hopes that she will make double or triple of what she paid for it.  

 

Scalping is buying an item and re-selling it.  Regardless of how much she gets, she does not have an account with Mattel, she went into Target and bought those packs and listed them for sale on ebay.  That is scalping...she recently sold Abbey and Spectra for $80.  They cost $18-$20 retail.  So, um yeah, she is a scalper!  

 

I would not have had a problem with this post if she stated she found them and wanted to sell to anyone here who might be interested.   She is making it seem like she is the Mother Teresa of MH and is buying only to re-sell on ebay for those unfortunate people who can't find them in their area.  Makes no sense and I am soooo done with this.


Its a bid! If those people want to pay expensive prices, then fine! Its their fault not hers
Shelby Jones said:

Why are any of you defending her????  Is she helping the people that live in her area who probably went to that Target looking for those packs but they were all gone only to end up on ebay?  She isn't selling them at a fair price.  A "fair" price would be listing it for $6.99 BIN plus shipping.  She listed as an auction in the hopes that she will make double or triple of what she paid for it.  

 

Scalping is buying an item and re-selling it.  Regardless of how much she gets, she does not have an account with Mattel, she went into Target and bought those packs and listed them for sale on ebay.  That is scalping...she recently sold Abbey and Spectra for $80.  They cost $18-$20 retail.  So, um yeah, she is a scalper!  

 

I would not have had a problem with this post if she stated she found them and wanted to sell to anyone here who might be interested.   She is making it seem like she is the Mother Teresa of MH and is buying only to re-sell on ebay for those unfortunate people who can't find them in their area.  Makes no sense and I am soooo done with this.

Just to clarify, I found them in my Target yesterday.  They're actually $8.99.  And they weren't on sale..boo.. :(

Girmanda said:
its not her fault people will pay a lot of money for it... what people pay is on them... NOT her so far its only up to $5 on most of them plus the $10 witch is $15 and they are $15 in stores so no need to get bent out of shape and like others said they will get them back in stock at that store... no big deal -_- but to the people that dont get them she is helping

Shelby Jones said:

Why are any of you defending her????  Is she helping the people that live in her area who probably went to that Target looking for those packs but they were all gone only to end up on ebay?  She isn't selling them at a fair price.  A "fair" price would be listing it for $6.99 BIN plus shipping.  She listed as an auction in the hopes that she will make double or triple of what she paid for it.  

 

Scalping is buying an item and re-selling it.  Regardless of how much she gets, she does not have an account with Mattel, she went into Target and bought those packs and listed them for sale on ebay.  That is scalping...she recently sold Abbey and Spectra for $80.  They cost $18-$20 retail.  So, um yeah, she is a scalper!  

 

I would not have had a problem with this post if she stated she found them and wanted to sell to anyone here who might be interested.   She is making it seem like she is the Mother Teresa of MH and is buying only to re-sell on ebay for those unfortunate people who can't find them in their area.  Makes no sense and I am soooo done with this.

I cant buy because she doesn't ship to my area. :(

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service